1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

No Words.

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by KlutchDecals, Jan 2, 2017.

1. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Wouldn't be the first time Meep wasted resources...

Concentrate on towny. Get the server up. Then add the silly minigames that people hardly play.

Kazarkas, metr0n0me, 417Mario and 3 others like this.
  2. Akiratohiama

Akiratohiama Celebrity Meeper

Mmmm, does this mean I should come back? Possibly.

3. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

Ah, you too? Long time no see.

4. Imperfectly

Imperfectly Celebrity Meeper

Am I the only one that didn't like the NPC quests in spawn? Seems like it.

Anyway, I hope that they don't add any of those because 2 was more than enough.

BlackJack likes this.
  5. 417Mario

417Mario Celebrity Meeper

Long time no see! I'm also wondering if i should play more after the reset

6. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

That's only because it was atrocious, with improvements in the future it has the possibilities to be something great.

EllieEllie, Deljikho and Vamp1re_Man like this.
  7. qazini

qazini Neighborhood Panini

Not sure why you're asking Meep, Meep will always say yes. Because we need more players and stuff... Or something of the sort. You ask someone who plays a game a lot whether you should too. The answer is kind of obvious. But to actually have a clear answer there is no way of finding out other than trying it and seeing if you do want to play more or not. Good luck either way though. :D

Natsu likes this.
  8. 417Mario

417Mario Celebrity Meeper

What you said is true,Though I was asking myself even though it may seem unclear.

9. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

RAINBOWDOGFISH!!!

BooBear1227 and Pmx728 like this.
  10. 00000

00000 Guest

MONOCHROMECATBIRD!!!

11. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Not everything needs to be done before the server comes back online. The longer it's down, the more people are going to lose interest.

It's perfectly fine if we start with spawn, towny, and a wild, and slowly add things from there.

12. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

^^
    I already miss it and have been bored out the wazoo all week. as long as we got towny wild and spawn we should be ok for now.

13. JETUB1

JETUB1 Celebrity Meeper

This, but with better grammar. Lol

417Mario and BlackJack like this.
  14. qazini

I would disagree with your first statement. I think Meep's reset and last few turbulent weeks attracted a lot of players. Many old players are hoping to return. I would say that it being closed down 2 more weeks or so wouldn't hurt, but more will. Right now, there is a lot of anticipation and a feeling of revival running through the community, and I think that it being a "big deal" attracted a lot of people who left Meep. However there will be a point when all that expectation will turn into disappointment. Meep has to time it just right, to attract the most attention possible about it's restart (however unexpected, and sad, it may be) but not get into territory where players start to repeat the (sad) phrases "Useless staff" and "not worth the wait". This is me speaking from a more objective perspective, but personally I can't wait for Meep to get back online. With the second statement, I agree for the most part, but they should have enough done so that both old players who had left Meep and new ones are impressed enough to stay.

Natsu and JETUB1 like this.
  15. JETUB1

JETUB1 Celebrity Meeper

Agreed
    With metr0n0me's second statement, I would actually like that it starts very simple, but tries to make the simple work really well (Improving the core rather than branching out right away). Then as time goes on, add interesting games to the mix (And keep development for them a while after the initial release) or/and different events to spice things up.

16. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Yeah, I would prefer a rather simple towns core at the start and then the server can have expansions like mini-games etc. After all we are a towns server and that should be the focus. Towns seems to also keep a more active community rather than mini-games that I see as an accessory. In addition, mini-games seem to be more so fads and they need to constantly change to what's "in" at the moment. I also wouldn't arbitrarily say wait 2 weeks until everything is perfect for launch because let's be honest, Meep has been around for years yet has had downtime for certain servers due to bugs. It's completely irrational to think what couldn't be done over the course of 5 years can be done in 2 weeks. To sum it up, start small, start simple so players can get a start and expand as time goes on. Just my 2 cents...

Natsu, BlackJack, metr0n0me and 3 others like this.
  17. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Thanks. You said it a lot better than I did.

00000 likes this.
  18. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Probably bad grammar, been up for 24 hours and just got word my flight was cancelled due to the snow storm, RIP.

metr0n0me and 00000 like this.
  19. qazini

Good luck getting to where ever you need to be safe and sound. :D

20. weewoozesty

weewoozesty Popular Meeper

This can be used to an advantage now.

I as well as quite a few of the older meep members who have been on off since the pre "CrueltyGaming" era have been waiting for a big reset to come back.

The lag should be at a minimum again, as time and time again. The server lag was cancer reincarnated. Specially during fights.

And a lot of those suggestions that were "In Progress" for ages can actually be taken care of.

This in its own way is more of a blessing, this might just be what meepcraft needs to get back on its feet and re-establish it self as a formidable server.

If I may request, as well. Just get rid of the player ability to fly, with the items that are out now adays and inventions that can be done /fly isnt needed and shouldn't have been allowed in /wild to start. But thats over with.

Time for a fresh start where you can now correct all of those things you wanted to but just didnt have the ability to. Well, now you have the chance.

CasualNuker and cooey like this.