1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

we need to know

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Bloopers, Dec 31, 2016.

1. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Coming from someone who doesnt know me. lol

Muunkee, Courtneyyy and Klitch like this.
  2. Sirrr_Obama

Sirrr_Obama Meeper

I don't have to know you. He was just saying that because you were an admin for a year.
    You could have been a great admin, or a terrible admin. I don't how much of an affect you've had on the server.
    I was simply saying, "You'd be surprised" because experience isn't everything. I never judged you in any way.

3. Inkfy

Inkfy Celebrity Meeper

WHY THE SERVER IS CURRENTLY DOING "MAINTENANCE" what happened was, the whole entire plug in part of the server has crashed, and all types of crap is happening, staff are working on it, in the meantime play on other servers or play single player, and stop complaining!

Natsu likes this.
  4. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Big middle finger to Mojang is really professional and assuring as a customer. It's like receiving an eviction notice but staying in the apartment because you don't know why. Mojang can pursue legal action because MeepCraft isn't an independent entity. It still relies on the base client of Minecraft which is owned by Mojang/Microsoft.

Garde7 likes this.
  5. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

Lmao mojang is gonna wreck yall
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 2, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 2, 2017 ---
    hey weren't you the admin that stated several months ago before we were made to be eula compliant that we had received special permission from mojang to keep selling perks

Sirrr_Obama, OneBreadSlice and Natsu like this.
  6. KlutchDecals

link or stfu?

Courtneyyy likes this.
  7. OneBreadSlice

I'd file a report against your attitude towards your customers but I'd only get arthritis from writing something up that would be thrown away.

Dockson and Bloopers like this.
  8. VKL_ReWinDzz

VKL_ReWinDzz Celebrity Meeper

metr0n0me likes this.
  9. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

10. KlutchDecals

Go for gold. All you do is complain about the way we do things but refuse to put forward any actual ideas anyway. You feel its fine to act like a punk to staff but the second we give you attitude back, you threaten a report. Its silly. None of it matters now anyway so your sorrows are irrelevant.

Muunkee, qazini and Natsu like this.
  11. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

That's exactly what people are doing. Oh and "stupid microsoft" can do whatever they want with the game.

I know you guys don't want to admit it, but meep's days are numbered. It saddens me too as I have spent countless hours on this server but it's time we realize it. The servers been in the red for months and it's only a matter of time before Fuzzlr decides to stop funding it. You guys are acting like people are willing to download another minecraft launcher to play a server. If people are willing to do that, than chances are they are already a solid part of the community (and probably donated). New players are simply not going to go through that extra trouble to join a server that they "maybe" find enjoyable. If you guys need donations, than you need new players and for that you need visibility. Having them download some bootleg launcher isn't the solution because it simply won't happen. Either way it isn't financially viable for the server to continue. Remove perks, you may have new players join but you won't have anything to donate for. Reinstate perks, it would be harder for players to join the server, much less donate for something that could be revoked at any notice. You guys didn't take the EULA seriously and look what happened. I'm interested to see who else reported this server, PM if you wish. It may suck, but remember you guys took this all as a funny april fools joke courtesy of yadslooflirpa.

Fun fact: As I was typing this "Nostalgia" by Chance the Rapper came up in my spotify playlist and I found it fitting.

Natsu likes this.
  12. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

ive bought supreme solely with meebles, got hacked and lost everything, finally got the ability to rejoin, and in 3 weeks I bought elite with meebles again after finding that my previous purchase of supreme was gone forever. There's really no reason to suggest that citizens can't rankup, nor any reason they should quit for not having certain perks.
    (If they do they're just sensitive snowflakes and they can go back to their hub servers that sell cosmetic upgrades)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    metr0n0me and Natsu like this.
  13. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Too bad that's exactly what they do

14. ZestyWheathin

ZestyWheathin Celebrity Meeper

I'm a poor citizen, as I don't like being the title citizen, I deal with it. People don't make fun of noobs in this server so everyone should be fine.

metr0n0me and Natsu like this.
  15. OneBreadSlice

I've seen dedicated players put ideas forward to replace the perks removed but they were either accepted and never implemented or denied because the developers are too shy or incapable of sticking around long enough to implement them. You didn't even give me attitude in this thread, nor have I had any encounter with you previously so don't put me in that position. You're an administrator and should be showing respect and concern for what your players, or customers as Deinen would like to put it, think and care about. If the company can't deliver a product, you'll lose business which is exactly what has happened to Meep in the last two years.

Dockson likes this.
  16. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Im a rich citizen and Im proud of it

We don't need your negativity in here. Go file your report.

17. OneBreadSlice

Dockson likes this.
  18. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Then dont write a report :)

19. KlutchDecals

Try not telling me how to do my job. Thats a start

Natsu and builderjunkie012 like this.
  20. OneBreadSlice