1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Bring More Attention To Legacy

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Adrian, Nov 29, 2016.

1. twomoo1119

twomoo1119 Celebrity Meeper

True...

Guys can we please delete legacy shop.

Pmx728 likes this.
  2. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

First atm its not a thing tehy are making it. Second why would you care, you dont play legacy?

3. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Why would anyone care about this suggestion then. Almost no one plays it. This shouldn't even be a suggestion

4. Math_Pro

Math_Pro Celebrity Meeper

I do love legacy. Got about 6.4 million there. That's enough for only 4 years to keep my town up. I would particularly enjoy legacy much more, if there is a way to actually make profit there...

5. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

We need to just remove both Legacy and Gamma so we can have more storage space for cake clicker, with fancy new plugins and whatnot.

#BringBackCakeClicker

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    Toostenheimer, Klitch, Pmx728 and 9 others like this.
  6. Blue_Marlin

Blue_Marlin Popular Meeper

Adrian, as much as I would love way more attention to Legacy and I do find it unfair for what is happening to Legacy, the fix just isn't there. More people want to play in Gamma and until they don't want to play in Gamma it isn't going to happen. Staff really cant do much to fix the issue, its the players. why would they want to bring the focus back to Legacy (I wish they would) but why would they do that when 95% of the server players want Gamma? Now I do feel we could do somethings to make Legacy a bit more popular, eventually I would like to see people participating in the Towny wars. -/+

7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Its not a fix
    bringing down legacy was done on purpose
    can't fix it if its not broken
    +9999999
    I don't think it's even really planned to be made anymore, honestly.

Pmx728 likes this.
  8. Blue_Marlin

not so much as it being broken I know it was done purposely, I'm saying if the people want to focus to be on Legacy and everyone goes back to playing Legacy then it would only make sense for the focus to be on Legacy, but right now the people/players are in Gamma so why change the focus to Legacy if they want to be in Gamma. if it makes sense with what I am saying here xD

Natsu likes this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This is truly an original statement, I have not heard this much more than a million times.

Muunkee likes this.
  10. Blue_Marlin

Meelaw, I say this with all due respect and please do not think I'm being rude when I say this, but your tag shows you being a "new meeper" and I have literally never seen you in game and just today and literally only today have I ever seen you on forums and the only things that you have said were negative, why is that? And who are you? Again please don't think I'm being rude or disrespectful but your new and have nothing nice to say.

11. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

Meelaw is a legendary new meeper

Toostenheimer likes this.
  12. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

What does Meelaw's activity have to do with any of this? They gave their opinion on the situation, and there is no need to bring up the fact that they are brand new. They could've experienced this before or have discussed about something related to this on another server.

I'm sorry, but I absolutely HATE IT when people do something like this. It's disrespectful at times and it just gets me upset.

00000 and Natsu like this.
  13. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

To be fair, it was an old toxic player ban evading

Toostenheimer and 00000 like this.
  14. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

wus its vklz

15. Blue_Marlin

I did not mean it disrespectfully but everyone is saying the server is dying, it may not be as populated as it used to be but it isn't dying, it bothers me when people go around saying false things. And what did them being on another server have to do with this? It's an entirely different server. Sorry if I offended anyone.

16. Natsu

Natsu Celebrity Meeper

It is slowly dying in fact. "Dying" is a term used to express decline and you can't deny that fact, looking at the player count and the outdatednees of the server.

Anyway, please get back to the original suggestion! :)

17. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

Denied.
    The main focus was to be on gamma. The reason legacy is still up is due to sentimental reasons and memories they leave behind.

Blue_Marlin and Natsu like this.