1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

President Trump

Discussion in 'Debates' started by creepersareokay, Nov 8, 2016.

?

How Will Trump Do In Office?

1. Good, mang

44.2%
  2. Not so good, mang

55.8%
  1. Maximum Trump

Maximum Trump Meeper

Mainstream media hides Trump policy behind attention-grabbing headlines with incorrect and incomplete information.

Rigged!

MSM has forgotten how to win - I will teach them!

2. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

may the odds be forever in your favor

Maximum Trump and Deljikho like this.
  3. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

You do realize that Milo is mostly a troll right? He's literally an anti-feminist troll
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 18, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 18, 2016 ---
    Also i love how trumps recent scandal involves him going out to dinner with his family and not telling any media correspondents

4. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

That's funny because I'll be a pharmacist in one year.... both my parents are pharmacists and they both think Obamacare was a failure. My 80 year old grandma had to switch doctors and her health insurance is actually more now... Pretty much every medical professional I have worked with isn't a fan of Obamacare. That being said, are there good provisions? Absolutely, but there's a lot of things that need to be amended.

KlutchDecals likes this.
  5. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

thats because it was a failure

6. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

7. Maximum Trump

Maximum Trump Meeper

>A day after I settle the Trump-U case for $25 million

>Some theater nerds read a scripted speech (can't memorize lines? they're actors! what gives?) to my buddy Mike

>Banepost about it from my Twitter.

>All media attention is diverted from a possible scandal

>Simultaneously make liberals realize the idea of "safe spaces" sounds really stupid

>I'm playing 5-Dimensional Korean Starcraft and no one can keep up

>Git gud, media

8. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

9. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Maximum Trump likes this.
  10. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

Did you read the article or just see it was cnn and rule it out? CNN is a biased source, but it links to a trump aides tweets. Mike Grynbaum (@grynbaum) | Twitter .

Pmx728 likes this.
  11. KlutchDecals

Of course he doesnt want to pursue. That entire thing was just election time antics.
    Point being, Yourself and CNN are making it like its a big deal. Who cares haha

12. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

This is your post, Which is quite clearly saying that you think cnn is lying.
    This is your second post. I just...

Anyway, He said he would do this, People undoubtedly voted because of it, if he has no plans to do it he's no better than hillary's lying. He literally ran on a campaign platform of holding the political class accountable, its complete bullshorts.

13. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

What source do ya need? Funny coming from a supporter of an administration that mingles with Alex Jones and infowars LOL

Trump Won't Pursue Charges Against Hillary: "She's Been Through Enough" | Zero Hedge
    http://nypost.com/2016/11/22/trump-wont-pursue-charges-against-clinton/
    Trump Will Not Pursue Charges Against Clinton, Conway Says

Oh

Here is a completely unbiased and fair source

Trump will not pursue charges against Clinton, aide says

Pmx728 and WeAreNumberUno like this.
  14. KlutchDecals

LOL those idiots

15. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

The President is not responsible for investigating her, that's the AG and FBI's responsibility. You should know this. I'm sure you are aware there are also multiple FBI's probes into the Clinton foundation at this moment right? This just makes sense for him to say this; it makes the AG and FBI independent political bodies and makes it impossible for the Media to run with the headline, "Collusion with FBI and Trump administration?"

Summers likes this.
  16. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

He said he, if elected, would appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Clinton - Which is a power Presidents absolutely have. Now he is saying he won't.

The fat pedophile lies.

Pmx728 likes this.
  17. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

Lol you are so salty. For someone who always has carefully constructed arguments, you've really fallen through the cracks.

As for who he nominates for DOJ and CIA, you think those individuals won't go after Hillary? Like I said, Trump is isolating himself from those departments so that he can't be accused of over stepping his presidential powers.

Cherrykit and Summers like this.
  18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

I'm really not salty, I genuinely enjoy calling him names and potentially ruffling a few feathers. :)

In all honesty just from listening to him talk I gather he's extremely unstable. The people he are filling his administration with are downright dangerous especially since I remember what they did last time around, namely the two failed invasions. Trump literally said whatever he had to to get elected, he's emotionally weak and mentally dull in issues that matter the most to his new role. I worry about those who are around him and the influence they have with Trump, which I can only gather will be easily swayed by them. I worry about what Russia has to gain, especially given their quite energetic actions they have taken in pushing Trump to the extent they have.

I find it genuinely hilarious a guy who tweets about fat chicks and sex tapes at 3AM and a first lady with nude pics who doesn't even want to live in the White House will take office in a few months.

And no, they won't go after her because that is literal bull crap that came out of his mouth in attempt to get votes. He didn't mean it just like he doesn't mean much else of what he said.

Jess_4Ds and Pmx728 like this.
  19. Wubb8t

Wubb8t Celebrity Meeper

There's the Deinen I know :)

20. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Just like every other politician in the last 40 years.