1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Banned for scamming?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by XasassaincookieX, Sep 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XasassaincookieX

XasassaincookieX Meeper

my other account (mjkobe24)
    apparently has been banned
    forever for scamming? I have never played keep before on that account. And I have NO clue what happened?

2. XasassaincookieX

XasassaincookieX Meeper

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

And now you have been banned for terribly inapropriate language. I will have the banning mod post proof

reggles44 and MrHollywoot like this.
  4. XasassaincookieX

XasassaincookieX Meeper

I know he killed meh

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Well, Your alt joined the server, sent the 1000 meebles starting money to your account, then proceded to attempt to sell 500 diamonds for 300, 10 stacks of diamond for 100k, 200k for all of them, when there was no balance, had never picked up any diamonds, had never held an item except for long grass.

Once you convinced a player to go with it, you asked them to pay first and you would throw the items, whilst having no diamonds to your name.

Yokosuka12 likes this.
  6. Bloodlights

Bloodlights Well-Known Meeper

I can confirm that he went on his other account, scammed, and he planned to transfer his earnings to XasassaincookieX. I know this because i am his brother >.> I dont have any real proof, im just confirming that he DID go on mjkobe to scam and get more stuff for Xasassain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.