1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I don't even care any more.

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

IGN: ssj2yamcha
    banned bye: Reggles44
    Banned for: looking at tasmiki and pressing shift 10 blocks away?
    I'm reposting this because I couldn't reply to my last post :/ So anyway I got banned for looking at tasmiki basically because I wasn't close enough to tasmiki for it look like something weird when I pressed shift. How is this harassment and why is it perm ban. I was never told I couldn't go near him. I will say before this
    I was banned for harassment 7 day but I can see where I went wrong there.this doesn't make sense.

2. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Lol. Lol. Lol. No.

3. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

4. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Your other appeal was denied for a reason. Don't make multiple ban appeals and say you should be unbanned for BS reasons that you KNOW you did.

5. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

BS reasons I looked at you and got banned?

6. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

You came up to me and pressed the shift button in my face, I dont lie

Denypls

7. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

I know I didn't and do you have proof

8. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

I'm not going to reply after this, this will be denied

9. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

You cant deny stuff and good :)

10. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

He made another ban appeal, in the denied section, it has him standing near me on there. I have no proof, but he did it. And pls tell me who you are lol

11. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

Thank you brad pitt :) I'm not going to lie I was at the location and I came where you and reggles44 were but that's just proof that I was there.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 21, 2013
  12. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

Tasmiki I know you have something to do with this but you done even play meepcraft anymore. I say this was a personal thing. To be honest I have never seen anyone get banned for this, but you told reggles to ban ssj after you saw him. In my opinion it seems like this is some personal stuff and you just wanted to get him banned. Why would you want someone still banned even if you left meepcraft. That's why I thought it was personal. I personally wouldn't care if someone I didnt like got unbanned if I left meepcraft.

13. Dart_Knight

Dart_Knight Popular Meeper

*witness from last ban appeal.

- ssj2yamcha is a very suspicious player. He has weird chat logs like "can I have more hacked potions" also he has logs that said he owns illegal possession of items such as stationary lava, etc.
    - He learned how to push people to their limits without it counting as harassment.
    - He was banned MULTIPLE TIMES for harassment
    - He was warned that if he even goes near tasmiki, he would get ban. He went near tasmiki...

He's a negative part of our community and I believe he should stay ban. If he gets unban, I am pretty sure he'll just annoy more people without it getting counted as harassment.

(I provided my thoughts as I have looked through 90% of his chats before, I have been in a harassing case with him, and I am a witness from the last ban appeal.)

14. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

When Reggles comes to this ban appeal he will show multiple evidence, pls come Reginald

15. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

Like I said I was never told I couldn't go near him and I wasn't near him I was like 10 blocks away and about the "hacked potion" it was just someone who gave me a strength 2 potion that was named hacked potion. And I don't know anything about stationary lava. How is looking at someone harassment. And you can't be sure I will annoy people because it hasn't happen'd.

16. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

YOU CAME UP TO ME AND PRESSED SHIFT IN MY FACE STOP DENYING IT YOU KNOW YOU DID IT.

17. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

I didn't do it in your face caps doesn't prove anything.

18. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

TAC was a witness. If Reggles or somebody could get him on the thread he could say what he saw.

19. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

He and you can witness anything and say it's true. Dude why do you have to lie

20. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Nothing you can say will overthrow this ban. Reggles will come to this when he wakes up and deny it. Good day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.