1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Legend permanent fly

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Khafra, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Once again, We didnt have months. We NEVER in a million years thought that even if EULA did swoop in, Fly would be an issue. In fact, They never even made anything a big deal until 1 day they emailed us and literally said "You have 24 hours or youll be shut down". So yes, we had 24 hours. Nothing we can do now. Its easy to look back and say "ahh should have", but were here now.

Can you please just shut up lol. You dont even have fly so go back to your colored signs and be quiet.

Ill go in game right now and say "Who wants 10 million meebles!!" will everyone agree? Duh. Is it a good idea for the eco? no.
    Now I know for the sake of your argument youre gunna say " I wouldnt take that because its bad blah blah blah".

Also, You DONATED $320, as did I. Stop making it seem like youre the only one. I am also a legend under my Admin badge. It definitely sucks and I would love nothing more than to reward you guys with fly. However its been decided that giving it away like that isnt whats best for the server in its current stance so please, stop acting like its me vs you.
    Donating $320 means your opinion is of course more heard. I understand what yore saying and thank you personally with all my heart for your contribution and keeping this server going. With that said, Its my job to help decide whats in the best interest of you, as well as the server as a whole. Thats what Im doing. I apologize that its taken a while, but this is how things are with the cards I have to play with.

We have fly coming back. It will be back. We have a method of doing it. It will be back.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2016 ---
    I dont remember holding a gun to anyones head.

Stop using big words to make a mountain of a mole hill.

Yeah, I remember you were the one who said you were reporting the server so that they come here. I mean whos really to blame. lol

You know. Come to think of it, WHy am I going to tolerate you guys sitting here bashing me for replying to you. Ill just be like all the other admins and ignore the thread. That way instead of being ungrateful for me replying so we have have a convo about a topic, You guys can make a few more threads about how no one even listens to you. Enjoi the thread.

MoonlitMadness and Muunkee like this.
  2. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

inb4 thread locked

Jadeybear7 likes this.
  3. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

No matter how you look at it, you could have made a backup plan but did not, therefore it's the high-staff team's fault.

Jadeybear7 likes this.
  4. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

Thanks for redirecting me to the SHOP page!

and also how is it "me vs. you" when I said "Tons of people in game and on forums agree with my idea," meaning more than just you and me.

I know the techs and admins do stuff behind the scenes, but fly in just town/spawn doesn't really hurt anyone. I can somewhat understand why fly is bad for wild, but most legends play mostly in towny either way.

Obviously you don't know me as well as you believe you do. Obviously I'm going to take 10 million meebles. Fly notes can last up to 24 hours (until maintenance), so paying 50k for one and going mining in wild will make you 20x profit daily if you do it for that long (which im not saying anyone does, but it could happen)

Why should I sit here and let you bash me for creating a suggestion to help the server? Not once has I said it's fuzzlr's fault or your's that perks were removed, but 5 mins of looking at the minecraft eula threads, I found on about monetization. That's where I've based my argument upon because it came directly from mojang

you're the one going off-topic... all my replies about "the community not mattering" were deleted by me for a reason (which is why im assuming you posted here originally)

when have I made a thread like that?

metr0n0me likes this.
  5. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Wasnt at you

wasnt at you

Sure, but what we have planned helps everyone.

6. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

Klutch, you are going at this in the complete wrong way, loads of your points have been countered by matt, and now you simply try to ignore. For example it is more than simply just 3 of us. Have you not seen the farewells, you know the tag that was denied but put in simply because so many people are leaving. I think you really should close this thread, for now.

metr0n0me likes this.
  7. PseudoGod

No don't worry he's an admin. He's definitely always right, and we're in the wrong. Don't stick your head out of the Kool Aid.

8. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

No, i disagree. Klutch has stayed as Admin whilst others have left. For that, i have immense respect. However, if i disagree with decisions i want to know i can voice it and have others explain theirs.

"I might dissaprove of what you have to say, but i will defend to my death your right to say it."

9. PseudoGod

I was being sarcastic but okay

10. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

Yeah, exactly... Clearly you don't understand how sarcasm works... You suggested that just because he is admin it doesn't mean he is right. Sooo agreed with me but in a different context, to which i don't agree with. Doesn't matter.

11. Jadeybear7

Jadeybear7 Popular Meeper

[​IMG]

graceybear7 likes this.
  12. BlackJack

BlackJack Celebrity Meeper

This is the wrong thread to be sarcastic in.

metr0n0me likes this.
  13. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

bmh

=

banging my head

TimothyJH and Jadeybear7 like this.
  14. Klitch

Klitch

I can assure you that Fuzzlr has put in a large amount of money to assist this server and not taken much in return.

15. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

and...

metr0n0me likes this.
  16. Klitch

Klitch

Which means you have no valid argument when you say that he "doesn't understand" when some of us have payed $320.

17. Jess_4Ds

Jess_4Ds Ya Know!

I don't think pre-eula and eula should even matter. We were sold the ranks with the understanding we had those perks. It is not our job as rank buyers to make sure a server is following the eula when we purchase the rank. It is the servers job to sell eula compliant ranks in the first place. Selling ranks that were not eula compliant after the eula was being enforced is not on the buyers, but on the seller.

18. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

Jadeybear7 likes this.
  19. MoonlitMadness

MoonlitMadness Celebrity Meeper

Exactly

Jadeybear7 likes this.
  20. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

This was my argument (and I still agree with it), except if admins are barely considering giving back a eula compliant perk, we might as well not go that far yet.

Jadeybear7 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.