1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Legend permanent fly

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Khafra, Aug 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HoF_Code

HoF_Code Popular Meeper

But we like being toxic.

2. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

I feel as though you are disregarding a whole thread with legitimate arguement in, purely because of who created the thread...
    I feel as though however unfair EULA is, i do not understand the arguement with not giving ultimates /fly or even any of the perks that we bought. It was a huge amount of money that was donated to the server. The least you should do is explain why we can't, even though eula allows it, have the perks back.

Dem0Gorgon and metr0n0me like this.
  3. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Im not disregarding anything because of anyone. We have a plan to reintroduce fly already in the works. Its almost completed, actually. The issue I have is that every time we give reasons it will not just "return to legends" we get shunned for our decision. We get silly remarks like "You are basically saying we dont matter anymore", or "We donated X amount! for Fly!". At the end of the day, Its our choice3 what happens with fly and we have decided to release it for now in a different method. If we decide later to do something with it, thats our choice. For Matt to say "It doesnt matter what Fuzzlr wants on his server, the server should get what the server wants", is simply a case of entitlement going too far.

Photoave12 likes this.
  4. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

His suggestion isn't that bad and would make Current Ultimates happy. I don't see the problem here

5. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

Klutch what you are suggesting is, in my opinion, a clear reason why this server is failing. I can completely understand the idea of trying to appease everyone, but there is a difference between this and ignoring what people want. The people that use the server day to day. This is furthered by the fact that ultimates did have to spend "x amount" on /fly. Which then contributed, frankly a lot of money towards the server, and now you're ignoring their suggestions, saying that you already have something else planned. It might work out, it might not. But at the end of the day we are still being ignored which is far worse than not getting /fly.

6. KlutchDecals

Of course not, Because you only look at 1% of the problem. However we have certain features that have since been made fair and been buffed to accommodate such as the wild chest. Because we are economy based and its been ruled that on an Eco, having fly to get quartz and other things has been ruled OUT.
    IT IS NOT OUR CHOICE. EULA TOLD US SPECIFICALLY NO FLY FOR 1 GROUP.
    We can release fly for all, or fly for none.
    Fly for all means the wild chest drop is now worthless, as well as a lot of prices diving and the eco going back to being very nerfed.
    As stated, we have a solution we think may work so please, let us do what we do.

7. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

This is exactly what i mean, we do not get told what the problem is. We simply get told /fly is being organised etc. Communication in this relationship is key.

Photoave12 likes this.
  8. KlutchDecals

This is the problem I have. You are players, we are staff.

We decide what goes in and what does not. You are not being ignored, and the solution we came up with makes the server also not "fail".
    Let us do, what we do.

Kling likes this.
  9. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

Finally, thank you for telling us. This is all i really want. Some communication between the so called "high staff" and the rest of the server. Thank you.

metr0n0me and Photoave12 like this.
  10. KlutchDecals

We dont have to tell anyone anything! Thats the problem! Because we interact closely with everyone, everyone thinks they have the easy answer. But the solution is not easy.
    Go put a suggestion on a high player minigame server and come back and tell me how far you get. Tell me who replies and make sure you tell them that "you donated so you demand a perk".
    You will be unpleasantly surprised.

Photoave12 likes this.
  11. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

12. Jadeybear7

Jadeybear7 Popular Meeper

It says along the lines of those who have already paid for perks are allowed to keep them.
    Has happened on every other server ive seen.
    And do you remember the bet you made that the server with fly would be blocked? @KlutchDecals
    it is still up.
    And now has 500-700 players
    lol
    the top rank (like ult) still has fly, is the only one to mine spawners, and has kits. ha.haha.

graceybear7 likes this.
  13. KlutchDecals

Youre more than welcome to play there. We decided what we want to do here. Also, We are an eco server so we were told exclusively that fly was not permitted here for 1 class. Cry to Eula, not us. If those idiots never came this wouldnt be an issue anyway.

14. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

Honestly, that would actually be kind of fun to grind for.

Hell, I would even pay meebles for perm particle effects to get.

PseudoGod likes this.
  15. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

I think legends should just get it in spawn. Fly is not so op in spawn and they did pay for it. I don't really know about in towny. It's super op in towny (which the EULA fixed) and the rank is no longer obtainable.

Photoave12 likes this.
  16. KlutchDecals

I hate typing in all caps but like forreal.

If One Gets It All Get It.

Pmx728 and Photoave12 like this.
  17. Jadeybear7

Jadeybear7 Popular Meeper

bye meep is dead

Last edited: Aug 15, 2016
    Mjs6000 likes this.
  18. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

Are you kidding me? I've quoted both Mojang AND Fuzzlr on the issue, gave a reason why we should add /fly back for legends and gave a supporting claim. This post isn't toxic, but according to fuzzlr, the server owner, us legend aren't getting anything for what we put in. Where did I put words into your mouths? <- In all cases I have based my posts off of quotes and have not said anything that isn't true (according to what you, the staff, have put on the forums)

I'm not insulting staff at all, if you don't read it you can't really have an argument on it. Before you go posting on my thread at least have an argument against us not getting fly back, and see the community's input to the suggestion.

So spending $320 on this server isn't enough to think I deserve my perks? Legends deserve perks more than any other rank, and if you can't see this, you shouldn't be slandering me on a SUGGESTION THREAD. Tons of people in game and on forums agree with my idea, so stop being opinionated. If the community wants my suggestion to be implemented I don't see the problem.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 15, 2016 ---
    Read the god damn thread before you post on it
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 15, 2016 ---
    Also fuzzlr's already considered MY idea, so the Eula isn't exactly a problem

Jadeybear7 likes this.
  19. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

You admins had months to plan the EULA change out before this supposed "mojang" representative got a hold of you people. MONTHS. Not even that, you folks had as much as 2 YEARS TO DO WHAT YOU NEEDED TO DO, but didn't. I remember I got forum-banned for talking about the EULA a few months back, because I was against the server. Klutch (The admin calling matt toxic in this thread) made fun of the eula calling the Donation page a "store".

This drop in players and quality of the server in general is catharsis for your blatant arrogance and inability to plan for the future which YOU KNEW WAS EVENTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN.

Can you at least do the right thing for once and make legends happy with these perks? Even if you shove new boosters down their throat they might actually consider buying it since you delivered on a service they paid >=$240 for on a MINECRAFT SERVER.

metr0n0me, Jadeybear7 and Mjs6000 like this.
  20. Mjs6000

Mjs6000 Popular Meeper

I agree fully with your point about preperation, they acted like they only had a day or two before they would be shut down. But you should have known this was going to happen and i think it was and should have been discussed earlier. I do believe meep will get better, staff. I.e klutch have suggested that they have things in store. I hope they can back up with what they deliver.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.