1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Showing server ban details

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Austincf71, Jul 16, 2016.

1. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

He will, just wait.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  2. ToonMichaela

ToonMichaela Celebrity Meeper

I see it like this.. being able to see if someone that you had a deal with for example or a friend is banned and if its temp or perm could be usefull.. if its a temp that the time is shown is debatable. ther than that I agree its private info AKA NONE OF YOUR BUSSNESS.

3. Lilstokes

Lilstokes Celebrity Meeper

I like them being private. I didn't want to see this in chat every 30 minutes:
    L O L
    gg
    LMAO
    G G
    OMFG
    GG
    gg
    LoL
    xD
    lol
    WOW
    L O L
    GGGGGG
    Lmao banned xD xD xD xD xD xD
    gg
    l 0 lol xD
    OmG gg
    S T O P S P A M M I N G .
    lol gg

4. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

5. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

SuperDyl likes this.
  6. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Shouldn't staff try to be as transparent as they can? I understand that staff run the server but as a community I'd like a little bit of privilege, since the community is what dictates the way the server is run by staff. I'd also like to know who got ban for certain things, for example if someone gets banned for towny theft I know I ought not give them a trusted towny position as soon as they unban. I'd also like to know if my friend is 30 minute banned or perm banned. Also @Muunkee, not everyone gives out their social details, my only way to contact someone might be through meep, even if I'm a close friend

7. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

ikr

8. WeAreNumberUno

9. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

Invasion of privacy like I remember when popular mods have been demoted and people keep spamming them with why but they don't want to talk about it and I respect that because at the end of the day its none of my business and it never will be.
    Also why in the world would you EVER need to know why they were banned.
    The only reason I would ever want to know why is if they were rank scamming or scamming in general because then I could know I can't to trust them but for anything else shouldn't be public but another reason this could end badly is what if a person rank scammed or scammed one time but it was a mistake and they never would do it again but then they cant make friends or trade deals
    with anyone because with a simple command the person can easily see why they were banned and no one will ever trust them again.

10. WeAreNumberUno

Sorry, This just plain isn't true. Why people are banned comes out eventually, wether they appeal and list the ban reason, or the person who reported them says it, It always comes out. When the people are unbanned they aren't shunned, mistrusted, or shamed at all exept for maybe a few comments in the first 10 minutes of them being unbanned.

benster82 likes this.
  11. Splendy

Splendy Celebrity Meeper

l o l I have been banned countless times yet I'm still trusted to do jobs and pay up.

benster82 likes this.
  12. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

No, but the suggestion ends up in the same place.

SpongeyStar likes this.
  13. WhoNeedsJimbo

WhoNeedsJimbo Popular Meeper

In a sea? I thought they went in the denied section of the meepcraft fourms suggestion page.
    :
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 17, 2016 ---
    that is not a giant ham sandwich, 1) its has no width difference than a regular sandwich and 2) where's the ham

Toostenheimer likes this.
  14. WeAreNumberUno

You want to see a pig? look in the mirror

jk ur so kewl pizza

15. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

I liked it when onis didn't care and always banned for "unspecified"

16. 00000

00000 Guest

yes and most of the reason gas stations are profiting is because we are purchasing things (lmao i can tell someone will try to bring up the point that it's not a purchase but a donation. it's a purchase.)

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  17. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Hello, I'm going to deny this because it has been suggested many times in the past and has been denied because 1) A ban occurs between them and the staff member, not them and the entire server. People who are involved in a case with a ban are able to access this information if needed. 2) You can simply ask them about their ban through another media gateway. Typically you'd do this if they are your friend. Otherwise it's none of your buisness. 3) It causes spam! Pretty self explanatory. New people are repelled when they come online and see people getting banned. It's not welcoming whatsoever.

Thanks for the suggestion and have a nice day.