1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

/ashop command

Discussion in 'Denied' started by PseudoGod, Jul 16, 2016.

1. PseudoGod

PseudoGod Celebrity Meeper

Simply a command that allows you to buy or sell items in the Spawn Shop anywhere you need. It would be faster and simply more convenient than having to go to /warp shop EVERY TIME you need to buy something.

benster82 and Khafra like this.
  2. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Don't be lazy. Would be a huge waste of time.

SpongeyStar, Pmx728 and Marshy_88 like this.
  3. Enron

Enron Celebrity Meeper

You're a waste of time

Khafra likes this.
  4. Marshy_88

Marshy_88 Celebrity Meeper

Waste of resources. Don't be lazy

5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

^^
    Our techs are already swamped with work. You can take 15 seconds to sell an item. Use your /chest for more storage. :]]

Marshy_88 likes this.
  6. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

/warp shop is trash. Why would I want to have to click a sign, type sell/buy and then type how much. Why can't I just do /ashop sell [item] 2304.

the only thing reggles has been working on for the last MONTH is events. The only thing I've seen spyda do is "meepfriends" (aka the most useless plugin). Also stop making the server look even more pathetic by saying it can't be done because our techs work for free and do whatever they want.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Jul 16, 2016 ---
    15 seconds.. you know how much that adds up to after selling 100,000 items a day? That's hours of selling stuff, and I have to warp to spawn, the laggiest spot on the whole server, spend 15 seconds selling ONE ITEM and then repeating it 200 times.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2016
    00000, benster82 and PseudoGod like this.
  7. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

While it can be convenient and quicker than browsing through each level of /warp shop to find the item you want to sell, it isn't extremely necessary that needs to be implemented urgently.

But I do think there should be some sort of sign saying like what items are sold on what levels because I ain't gonna memorise what's on each level.

8. Photoave12

Photoave12 Popular Meeper

+1 I think this is a great suggestion, and I would definitely use it, however I think there are more important things that the techs should be prioritizing. I'm not saying don't do it, but put it on the back burner (trello?) until there are enough techs (or until the techs have enough time) to fix it.

also, maybe rename the command to /sshop (server shop?)

9. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Thank you for the suggestion! This would indeed be very cool, however we don't have the resources to implement this at the moment, and it's not that big of an issue. Feel free to suggest this again in the future. Have a nice day!