1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Ham18HoCkEY's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Ham18HoCkEY, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ham18HoCkEY

Ham18HoCkEY Meeper

In Game Name: Ham18HoCkEY
    Skype Username: Ham18HoCkEY
    Teamspeak3 Username: Ham18HoCkEY
    Mic Use: Yes
    Timezone: Central
    Hours Online During the Week: 25-40
    Hours Online During the Weekend: 15-30
    Position Change: Citizen(Ultimate) -> Helper

Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Henry Mitchell. I live in North Dakota (for people who don't know where this it is in Midwest United States). I have a passion for sports and fun. I currently am playing hockey and varsity lacrosse. They mean the world to me. I also enjoy giving everyone a good laugh; and making peoples day better when they are down. I have other hobbies which include designing robots to complete certain tasks, and i have competed and done very well in several competitions locally, and nationally. From personal experiences have a very low tolerance for bullying, harassing, or anything to out someone else down, but if you don't do any of that I can be a very easy person to get along with.

Why I Should Be Helper:

Experience: Experience that I have had in the past has involved ownership of a Minecraft server, Admin on two servers with over 100 people playing daily, and also Admin on a smaller level server. These experiences will help knock off several commands that I will need to learn as far as kicks, temp-bans, and building functions. So it will be fairly easy for me to learn all of the needed commands to help control the server.

Work Ethic: I love to solve problems and figure things out(It from my robotics background). I am very good with handling situations when people are confused, mad, or just don't know what to do. I have the patience to sit with them and help figure out what the problem is, how i can help solve it, and how they can prevent it from happening again. I can quickly adapt to changes and things that have been suddenly altered to a new format or process. That will help me get more modreqs done and handled with.

Dedication: As a staff member I will devote most of my time to helping others with their modreqs and getting a lot done in a day. That way other staff members will have more time to play for fun instead of being caught up in work, and not enjoying the server itself. I will not be selfish and rarely do modreqs, this isn't who I am, and not who I'm going to be. On a more personal or I guess you could say Player level, after meeting the people that I have, I have become very dedicated to this server. I rarely play on other servers and that is only when Meep is down. Otherwise I'm on Meep trying to help people in terrarium get loot, or help people in my town get situated and have a great time. I don't believe that much could pull me away from Meepcraft unless something involving me in real life happens to close my window of playing time.

Weaknesses

Currently I would have to say my main weakness is not know what to do in some situations(Meep Specific). I will need to learn what the consequences will be for doing certain actions in chat, towns, wild, and terrarium. I will have to learn some of the commands to execute these punishments and when to use then in game. I believe that I can be able to use these commands at the right time for the right problem if I am shown when and why to use them. All that has to be done is me learning when and why to use them.

Conclusion

In conclusion I would like to say that i am someone who is very willing to learn, execute, and give staff a little more time to yourself. I will and am able to work a little longer for someone who needs other things to be done, or needs a little break from what they are doing. I will not let anyone down and if i mess up I am willing to take the blame for what happened because of what I did, and accept the consequences of the actions I made. Seeya Round Meepers, Ham18HoCkEY

2. MineFail272

MineFail272 Popular Meeper

+1 I like you. You deserve helper and you are good at solving problems. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

3. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

+1, you aren't idiotic, that alone is good enough for me to want you in staff.

EDIT: +0 because you're new member on the forums. Work on activity and I'll consider changing back.

4. Ham18HoCkEY

Ham18HoCkEY Meeper

My old Account was erased, or i cant remember old info, I don't know why, but I can become more active on forums:) -Ham18HoCkEY

Last edited: Sep 18, 2013
    Qwikin likes this.
  5. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

-1 Who are you?
    New member on fourms,

6. Ham18HoCkEY

Ham18HoCkEY Meeper

Yeah I am sorry about that. My account got messed up, but I am planning on being very active:)-Ham18HoCkEY

CyborgZeroX likes this.
  7. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

8. Ham18HoCkEY

Ham18HoCkEY Meeper

Ty for commenting, any reasons why u said -1?

9. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

Because he's a grumpy old fluffbear

chaos546, nhjed, 7acespade and 2 others like this.
  10. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

What was your old account

11. Ham18HoCkEY

Ham18HoCkEY Meeper

It was the same name, I don't know why it was removed from System, but I'm am going to work on being active 24/7-Ham18HoCkEY

12. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

13. Ham18HoCkEY

Ham18HoCkEY Meeper

May i kindly ask why? -Ham18HoCkEY

14. adtheren

adtheren Popular Meeper

I don't think anyone can be online more than 24 hours.

DeathBunny55 and Kyle_74 like this.
  15. saiakaley 2

saiakaley 2 New Meeper

I think he meant the whole week

chaos546 and Flamedemond like this.
  16. saiakaley 2

saiakaley 2 New Meeper

+1
    Your Nice to talk too
    I dont want jerks who I cant talk to as staff.

Flamedemond likes this.
  17. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

I know who you are but I don't see you in shout much.

18. Notchbeard

Notchbeard Popular Meeper

I would +1 your next app if you made an honest effort to increase your forum activity and if you were more truthful about your weaknesses. Not knowing punishments is NOT a weakness, I think very few new Helpers know them offhand which is why we have a forum post outlining them. As it stands -1.

chaos546 and Ham18HoCkEY like this.
  19. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

-1 just because i really have no clue who you are in game or not

edit: decent app tho

20. Johny0206

Johny0206 Popular Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.