1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

It's Austincf71 and I am here!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Austincf71, Jun 22, 2016.

1. Austincf71

Austincf71 Popular Meeper

Its Austincf71 I am a fun meeper who plays mainly on skyblock and i'm currently an exclusive who loves memes

2leah2, Draqq and CluelessKlutz like this.
  2. ~Peper~

~Peper~ Celebrity Meeper

Waddup, I'm dat pepe(r)

2leah2 likes this.
  3. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

In the discussions section, you will find peoples ramblings, people trashing on staff, people trashin on server, 4 people trying to seriously debate things with 15 people randomly flaming them and posting crap that doesn't make sense, people trashing on staff, people "quitting" meep... 4 weeks later, nhjed posting threads that everybody else seems to understand but I don't (forever alone). In the minigame-specific forums you will find nothing, at all, there are like, 6 skyblock threads... The suggestions section is full of people spouting random things that come of the top of there heads, this is the only section that comes up with partly useful stuff, but thats only because the great minds of random meepers who don't play in game come up with the best suggestions, Because the best way to fix something is to know nothing about it (trump) you will also find the report a players section, which if you read through the old pages gives you a pretty good look at meeps history, people reporting onis_luck for abuse, people reporting random other staff for abuse because they lost there favorite dead horse, people reporting "hackers" which are usually just some good persons alt, billybob12 reporting piro for saying "damn daniel" and people editing videos to make it look like other people are hacking. In the staff applications section you have 12 year olds applying with "give me helper because i luv meepcratf its mi favorit survor and i lik helpin people" and you have people posting actual staff applications that make you feel bad because you can't even understand writing that much. theres also the status updates which is just redolwolf posting "love" on peoples profiles. welcome to the forums.

4. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

This happened multiple times too.

Zoe89, ~Peper~, 2leah2 and 1 other person like this.
  5. WeAreNumberUno

Billybob12, wherever you are, thank you for providing this server so much amusement. (if not abusement)

KaiUsesThis, Peero and Summers like this.
  6. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

Hey, welcome to forums bud!
    Your profile pic is really cute :D

7. 00000

00000 Guest

Sadly, all good things come to an end. I don't know why he abruptly left, and honestly I'd like to see him back again, if only to see what kind of stuff he'll get into now.

Pmx728 and Adam34falcon like this.
  8. WeAreNumberUno

He will probably say he was the one who reported us to EULA, he will probably rub in the donors faces that we lost our perks, and probably end up getting banned by an admin for "are you really 12?"

9. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

hi <insert snowman emoji here> : )

Hyori, Summers and ~Peper~ like this.
  10. WeAreNumberUno

theres a snowman emoji? thats cool

11. The_Unkown675

The_Unkown675 Celebrity Meeper

The most truth I've seen on this forums

12. TechnoTyson

TechnoTyson Popular Meeper

You should start to charge people for every thread you derail, you'll be a millionaire.
    Anyway hi Austin I have seen you playing skyblock and lot and I really hope you are enjoying the server, skyblock is one of my favourites too.

13. WeAreNumberUno

*ahem* i happen to have 5million meebles! in assets I have more like 7mil! (I have a few outstanding loans and a cool mansion)
    so i am a millionaire thank you very much. Please, lets talk about how rich i am more, I enjoy stroking my ego and acting like a dip shi- *banned*

14. Alexxaaa

Alexxaaa Celebrity Meeper

Welcome To Forums Friend !:happy:

~Peper~ and Pmx728 like this.