1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meep's Old Spawn As A New Airship Location

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Adrian, Jun 12, 2016.

1. Adrian

Adrian Epic Staff Member Administrator

For those who have played meep long enough, you might have seen meeps old spawn. If not it was a little like a castle. Then it got reset a few months ago. If it could bae added as a new /warp Airship location like Titan's Layer, Which Town, Caebae Island, etc. All that really is needed is that you add chests (and possibly remove/block off some parts of the) with loot which at most can take and hour, barely time and effort compared to creating a new map, plus we will no longer miss the old spawn. I hope you accept this and fell as I do about this. In no way do i mean to replace anything, I want to add.

Thank You For Considering :)
    -AdrianBFaust

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  2. AwesomeAdoGamer

AwesomeAdoGamer Celebrity Meeper

M8 YAAAAAAS I want to go to old spawn again and I miss it so much.

Fun fact: I was once banned for glitching into old spawn.

Adrian likes this.
  3. 00000

00000 Guest

that's not old spawn at all

They're not bringing back any spawns period, but I heard they're remaking the 2013 one.

4. Adrian

im not saying that it is brought back at all and replace the new spawn, i like the new spawn. spider strike, read the post andyou will know that i am saying

fasehed likes this.
  5. 00000

00000 Guest

I'd probably understand this ^^ post if it were in coherent english

but they're not bringing back any old spawns. Not only that, but it would take much more than just porting it in as an airship location to make it work for airship. Other than that it's a fine idea, but they won't do it.

Khafra likes this.
  6. Adrian

you have a problem that english isn't my first language, this can be considered as harassment and is a bannable offence.

Deljikho likes this.
  7. 00000

00000 Guest

Yes I do, you should report me right now, I am sure you will get me perm banned, blacklisted, and ip banned 4ever.

I'm just kidding. it's a shame that you don't know english very well, because you would know that harassment entails continued and/or repetitive behavior that is made to hurt or demean another. While my post was somewhat condescending after re-reading it, the point stands that it is indeed not written in such a way that I may understand it.

Also, I never said that I had an issue with English not being your first language. It's not mine either, step up.

8. Deljikho

Deljikho Lazy Swami

@AdrianBfaust Spider is just a troll, you'd be much better to ignore anything that he posts on this website because he's literally a waste of time.

Good idea!

fasehed and Lady_Hestia like this.
  9. 2leah2

2leah2 Celebrity Meeper

I really like this idea.
    Good job! +1

SuperDyl, Hyori and Deljikho like this.
  10. 00000

00000 Guest

My post was not trolling. Staff members have said that they're not bringing back old spawn. Highly doubt they'll do it even for this (because it would take many modifications to the spawn (whichever one it is, I can't tell)). Feel free to post that when I'm actually trolling.

Never mind that, actually, instead of telling other people how bad I am, how about you say it to my face? Come to my profile/conversation and tell me about how much you dislike me.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2016
    alex77034 likes this.
  11. Lady_Hestia

Lady_Hestia Retro, Dance, Freak

I think this would definitely give the players something fun to do. It would have crazy nostalgia and I don't think anyone would be against it. It might take work to do however.

12. Adrian

Im not sure they could use barriers and all they have to do is add chest. Tech will have to do work

metr0n0me and CluelessKlutz like this.
  13. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

+1 later inexplain

14. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

Omg yaaaass

15. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

woah

Deljikho likes this.
  16. Adrian

Thanks for the support I hope this happens
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 12, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 12, 2016 ---
    now it is repetitive and ITS DONE SPIDER OK

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  17. 00000

00000 Guest

Actually, that post had nothing meant to demean or offend you. Therefore, it is not repetitive, and you need to get a bit of tougher skin. Rather than simply call you an idiot and name-call like I usually would, I attempted to tell you why I made the post that I did. If you'd like it to be done, don't send me two messages about it (conversation). I am really trying to hold back from flaming you here.

Regardless, I haven't made my opinion clear enough, and that is that while it's a good idea in theory, Meep staff appears adamant in not bringing back any old spawns for whatever reason. Would it be cool? Yes. Unfortunately, I doubt they'll resurrect the spawns for this reason.

18. superbros1211

superbros1211 Most Popular Meeper

My only problem with this is that I think it would make a horrible map for airship...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 13, 2016, Original Post Date: Jun 13, 2016 ---
    Edit: I just realised that you meant the second castle spawn (not the massive one with statues). This might be a bit better but I think it would need some small changes to make it more 'playable'.

Adrian and CluelessKlutz like this.
  19. Adrian

superbros1211 More of the reason i'm doing not because we need more airship maps but to get the old spawn back. I could be ok of great only time will tell. But you have a point.

superbros1211 likes this.
  20. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder