1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Donate for Mystery box!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Summers, May 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Since getting donations to the server is now one of the primary issues I would like to introduce an item that can be donated for called the mystery box.
    (MeepMystery box)
    What this is, is a box that you would buy from the donator shop ($5 for 1, $12 for 3, etc). You could buy this box and it would appear is an item in game that you could right click to open and recieve the item/items inside.

What he box would/could include. An assortment of common uncommon rare pets that could be given a rarity depending on pet. Admin heads could be included as a rare prize. Pet additions such as "pet saddles" pet /effects and anything you can think to equip them with. That's all of the ideas I could think of for now it I'm sure if staff decide to add this they could think of more/better rewards. I'm sure you could add more custom items to the box such as the ones that were added to the warp shop or different.

What needs to be done before. First you need to remove the current scam pet plugin we have and replace it with a new one designed for he mystery box.

Last edited: May 24, 2016
  2. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

+1 but I personally, do not think I would buy it. If there was like buy it and you and 5 or 10 friends (depending on the price) will get to have a PRIVATE server for halo or private server of some mini game. I would pay 5$ for that for an hour. Definitely put that as a private server mystery box and it randomly chooses what server. Or for an extra 5$, pick your own game. Also you could play private server hg!! I would pay 10$ for that because I have like a total of 5 gaming irl friends and I could also bring my ig friends. Huge +1

3. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

i thought you were talking about the mystery box from nazi zombies

but anyway i think this is a pretty good idea so +1

FunGUY likes this.
  4. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

ehh, might be cool to replace meebles.

5. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

It'd be cool if you could earn these after playing minigames(would increase population in minigames) I wouldn't mind if the chance to get one is extremely rare because I'm not going to spend $5 on an item for a random cosmetic. I don't mind them being in the shop, but I would like to have a chance to earn them in game

FunGUY and Strengthened like this.
  6. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

The cool thing about it is players could sell mystery boxes to others. So you could just buy it from a rank seller.

7. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

I think this is a great idea but I think that's too expensive. I would think $5 for like 3 maybe. +1

I also agree that we should be able to earn them!

FunGUY likes this.
  8. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

The goal for this suggestion is for the server to make money which is a top priority.

9. Strengthened

Strengthened Celebrity Meeper

Hmmmm that's a good point. But being able to earn them can make the server more popular .

10. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

*Totally did not forget about rank sellers*

FunGUY likes this.
  11. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Denied, Without a working pet plugin this is not doable :]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.