1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied I didn't do anything wrong

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal Meeper

IGN: ssj2yamcha
    banned bye: reggles44
    I got banned for the stupidest reason ever label'd harassment. I went up to Tasmiki and pressed shift once and left. Shift = perm ban? Reggles was I banned for looking at Tasmiki or was I banned for looking at him and pressing shift once? I will say that I was banned before this for harassment 1 week. Bye your logic anyone can label anything as harassment but you probably wouldn't be so easy on bans on some one you hate. If Tasmiki wanted to try to get me banned isn't he supposed to make a ban request and get proof of me doing nothing bad. Oh yeah he is your friend and you can trust him or you just hate me way to much so you say "#%$# the rules im banning him". All of a sudden your allowed to bend the rules? Btw Tasmiki quit so if I get unbanned if you don't think I learned my lesson I cant harass him. Quotes bye Reggles in personal chat "He said it was harassment. I decide punishment he is the one who says you did it or not. He said you did it so I decided to finally perm ban you" . "You harassed... if this doesn't stop soon I'm going to perm ban you on the forum too." I didn't do anything wrong as in pressing shift in forums so why might I be banned in forums? Please Reggles don't be biased when replying and please don't deny my appeal immediately like last time without letting me respond.

2. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

Probably not and I wasn't that close were it looked like something inapropriate

3. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

You seem to have done something wrong according to reggles.

4. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

onis you talk o_O but all I did was look at him and press shift and left.

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

There is a history here, haven't you been warned not to go near him, yet continue to do so anyway? You have admitted to doing this here.

Also please give some detail about the ban not hidden in a paragraph long rant akin to the format, not the most enjoyable read.

Also, *By the rules

6. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

You have also been perm-banned for harassment, and Deinen let you off on one last chance. You then came to my town. If you left me alone it would have been ok but you decided to come to me and shift in me. One last chance.

Nager likes this.
  7. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

Nope I didn't not press shift in you and I wasn't close to you at all and I was never told I couldn't go near him. Oh and tasmiki weren't you asking me to get you 7 likes for you to ask Reggles to unban me?

8. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Ssj2yamcha you were given many chances to stop doing what we continuously told you would get you banned. How could you be surprised that you got perm ban for doing this over and over again. Ssj its also not about what you did its about how it was seen. Since Tasmiki clearly saw it as another form of harassment it is.
    Tasmiki doesn't decide bans since he isn't a staff member nor the one who banned you. So since this isn't from me its completely void.

9. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

You never told me I couldn't look at him around 10 blocks away and press shift.

10. reggles44

We said not to harass. We don't determine how you can harass but we do ask the person if the offender was harassing. Tasmiki clearly said yes you were.

11. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

Soooo tasmiki can blame me for harassment for anything I do? And what are you afraid I will do if I get unbanned tasmiki quit.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2013
  12. reggles44

If tasmiki quits then you still harassed him and the punishment stands. Just because the person leaves doesn't mean the crime leaves with them.

13. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

if we are talking in the real court of law then that rule apply's but so does the rule of were Tasmiki needs proof.

14. reggles44

Proof is that Tasmiki is saying you were harassing him. But since you asked for it here.

[​IMG]

This is you standing next to him just after you were unbanned.

15. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

You have proof that I came to the town because someone shouting something And deinen0 never told me I couldn't go near him. Was I banned for looking at him?

16. reggles44

You see on the top how it says "To harass me" that means you are harassing him and he doesn't want you there.

17. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

He said that when you came he didn't say that when I looked at him and pressed shift. How come that is harassment the part where I pressed shift doesn't even matter because I wasn't close at all to make it look like something....... weird so you basically banned me for looking at him.

18. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]
    But seriously. That is just pure lies.

Thee Boss and BlackJack like this.
  19. RuSiaN_PeDoBeaRAppeal

It's not a lie and didn't you quit?

20. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

Ofc and I don't lie, you did.

Thread Status: