1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal for KingIsles

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by KingIsles, Sep 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingIsles

KingIsles Popular Meeper

IGN: KingIsles
    Banned by: szenzus
    Reason: Spam
    Length: 1 hour

The Towny server was having a restart and I typed a phrase 4 times (please correct me if I'm wrong). I only typed it four times because I didn't want to get kicked for spam, but I still wanted to have fun. Please forgive me. This was not meant to cause trouble or annoy staff or others. I know that it is inappropriate to spam, and I love Meepcraft! I love it so much, that I want to apply for Helper once I gain some more experience! I simply don't want to have a ban history, as I am not a spammer, and I don't want to be recognized as one. I don't want this to be my first step towards a perm ban! Please post evidence too. Thanks for reading my appeal!

2. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

All things in the void are double punishment this is only a 1 hour temp ban. Denied

3. KingIsles

KingIsles Popular Meeper

Can this be removed from my history if I am good for long enough? I'm really only appealing for the mark on my ban history. Thanks!

4. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

This will not be removed. We advise you to be more careful in the future to avoid further bans.

5. KingIsles

KingIsles Popular Meeper

Okay. Thank you for the confirmation. You can go ahead and lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.