1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Fangdragon1998, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fangdragon1998

Fangdragon1998 Queen of the Nubs, La Elite Dragoness, Kæri On!

IGN: Fangdragon1998
    Banned by: nasapc(something)
    Reason: Ladder Camping
    How long: 6 hours
    Why I don't think this is right: Because I don't believe I was ladder camping at any time. Please show me proof. Besides this, I was banned when I was escaping the terrarium...

Thank you for taking care of this.

cooey and IHAS like this.
  2. Fangdragon1998

Also, the time was 14 minutes ago. About.

3. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Between 10 and 22 seconds we see you camping the ladder - jumping down, killing, and coming back up immediately. This is repeated later on.

4. Fangdragon1998

Alright, I accept my ban, and I apologize, but I want to say that I was trying to kill a guy that had been ladder camping me

And the time after that I had forgotten something, I did not kill anyone but the guy that kept doing it to me.

Also, when are we going to get a new terrarium?!! It's been way too big of a problem with people ladder camping (and I'm not discounting the above here). I am repeatedly killed by them and sometimes just want to get them back, you see.
    Please tell me that this is going to come within the next week.

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

The new terrarium comes with the new spawn - When fuzzlr decides to implement it; the terrarium is already built there. I hope, asap.

re the person camping, grab some proof/let me know and ill grab proof on them too, if i see it.

Fangdragon1998 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.