1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

On a serious note; what is this staff?

Discussion in 'Denied' started by nhjed, Apr 18, 2016.

?

Should we loosen the restrictions on chat? (e.g. swearing, sex refs, politics)

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 00000

00000 Guest

that was mattisaperson talking to platonic. Matt never actually means any of the stuff he says on mc.

2. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

So if it is not meant, does it make it allowed? If someone was considering suicide something like that could be enough to set them off, even if the person didn't mean it

00000, Muunkee and metr0n0me like this.
  3. epick8

epick8 The Meme Lord

The policy of both me and dein's most recent staff period was common sense. Use your head and don't just read whats there. Look slightly deeper, add a little brain power, and be reasonable. I wish this wasn't something that seems to be fading. Obviously saying you are gunna pop someones mom has connotations. Idk the situation, idk the response it was to so im not gunna judge, but just common sense is the way to go here.

metr0n0me likes this.
  4. 00000

00000 Guest

Good point there, perhaps my post was a bit shortsighted in that sense. I actually think it's easy to emphasize with people who come here to relax, not see that.

5. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

+/-
    While I don't think cussing and sex-refs should be allowed, some staff don't alow anything. For example, fortemizuki was threatening to ban someone for saying the word "Frick".

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Achmed likes this.
  6. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

I'm the same age as snowboardtiger but try to act more maturely. He is my best friend in real life and I showed him meepcraft. He can definitely be toxic during some times:(

7. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Denied. The chat needs to appeal to all audiences, not just a few people who think inappropriate jokes are funny. If you want to make gross jokes, then do it in /msg to your friends, who would be okay with hearing such content. There are a plethora of other things you can talk about in chat. Anyways, this thread got so messy I hope this addresses the main issue. Thanks for the suggestion (?) :)