1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meepcraft Revolution - Ideas To Make Meep Great Again

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by B2b, Apr 16, 2016.

1. B2b

B2b Meeper

Hello Guys, I know most people wont know me but I use to be 1 of the thousands of players back in the day and as all of you know meep isn't what it used to be and we should come up with ideas to fix it and Make It like this again -

comment your ideas and suggestions

-Sincerely B2b

2. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

ehh the problem isn't we don't know what to do, the problem is lack of funding for advertisements, lack of techs staff etc, also with Fuzzlr being in college he can't focus all his time,

we are fully aware of what we are missing its just failure in the execution of the new ideas.

3. Kazarkas

Kazarkas Legendary Meeper Elder

Perhaps but it also stems from an allocation of resources and trying to be something Meep never was.... Back in the day when I was staff along with my brother Ifartonchilren (he has a statue in that video) our emphasis was ALWAYS on towny, we were in heart a towny server and had other mini-games but we were a towny server. The emphasis now has seemed to move away from towny and to strange mini-games in hope of being a revolutionary server which is not going to happen. Meepcraft had success with towny and some side mini-games reaching 1,100 players and 600 players on its off times, it had a functional spawn, an economy where money was easily made etc... Too much time has been spent trying to make the server something it never was.

KaiUsesThis, Dausious, Pmx728 and 3 others like this.
  4. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

yeah, I just wish higher up staff would see this and think, "hey no one here likes the current spawn but they like the old one, lets bring that one back" and "lets stop trying to advertise all of our mini games on server lists but instead advertise our towny/role-play economy server that we are"

5. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

This ^

Pmx728 likes this.
  6. CyborgZeroX

CyborgZeroX -=Retired Staff Member=- Elder

We have things in the works to make meepcraft more back into Towny server it once was.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 16, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 16, 2016 ---
    We have a full time tech now that is working on fixing issues on the server, no more band-aids we are Working on the server, We have some big surprises in the works for the server, Creative was redone and is up and running fully, UHS is online.

Fuzzlr has been very active lately, He is here and around now, We have CooleysWorld back on the team.

KaiUsesThis, Dausious and Pmx728 like this.
  7. Burritoh

Burritoh Popular Meeper

Sounds awesome. By the way I used to be there when meep was how it was in the video, liked ctf and things, how it was all castles and stuff :) I think meep has tried to et a bit to complicated?.. Spawn is cool but age around 12 play the server xD and my brain is small so spawn is confusing.. I liked old spawn and games and everything :) there used to be a lot of players then. Hopefully they will put this months money to good use, I think we will reach 100% donation goal!! When was the last time that happened btw?

8. 00000

00000 Guest

It's the general appeal of Minecraft to a younger, generally more toxic audience.

I Can't say that I had half a brain at 9-12. MC has lost its luster to more mature players who made the community so great.