1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted creepersrok1474's Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by creepersareokay, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

IGN: creepersrok1474
    Banned By: nasapc123
    Reason: Ads

First off, I'd to say that the ban said it was appeal, so I am. I was banned for asking about spore craft several times, but never stating the IP address. I actually thought that it was legal to mention a server's name and not IP. It is also currently down, which was what I was asking about. I would really love to be on Meepcraft again, because it's been my obsession for the past 8 months, and I have no alternatives for it. Please take this into consideration, thank you for viewing this thread.

Saiakaley likes this.
  2. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

I'm sorry to post here, but to save staff headache

Advertising ANY minecraft server is considered Ads and illegal, an IP does not need to be included.
    All Offenses: PERM APPEAL-BAN
    *100% monetary wipe

I'll take a ban if you're gonna give me one (although I'm just helping) but yeh

wayzata20, BlackJack, nhjed and 2 others like this.
  3. creepersareokay

creepersareokay Celebrity Meeper

But it said it was appeal. How am I supposed to appeal if this is the case

4. matt391416

matt391416 Celebrity Meeper

Do not post if you have nothing to do with this appeal. Also, saying a server name COULD possible get you perma. Thats like saying oh "blah blah" is cooler than meep or "blah blah" is way worse than meep. It is sort of considered advertisement if you look at it in a different angle. Saying another server name is consider ads in my book, possble same with every othe staff member. When i wake up if nasa does not post i will inform him.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Just deleted 8 posts from people having conversations on someone else's ban appeal who had nothing to do with this - IDC what your opinion is on this persons appeal. I am however retaining dart's quote of the rules as this pertains to the case.

I understand you feel as it is no longer a server it doesn't matter, but seriously, we don't discuss other servers here. I will consider this appeal in 7 days - I and Cooley both feel this would be adequate time, especially as you are still interested in playing meep.

Dart_Knight and creepersareokay like this.
  6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Unbanned.

creepersareokay likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.