1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Trexy, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

Hello Meepers, it's Springton, or Spider, or Shark, or RDG! I have currently upgraded to my new and final name. I said that for my other two names but I seriously mean it for this one. I am making an introduction as a way of reintroducing myself, hence this post. I would wish for my past to be forgot but I know some of you Meepers will prefer to hold me pinned on a wall with all my past issues. I am trying to improve my current horrid reputation which holds the most name changes on MeepCraft itself!
    So here I go!
    **Interests**
    Cats: Mew
    Bears: Roar
    Being a cute nerd: <3
    Sports: *kcik* *run*

Those are some basics, treat me like a new player that just came back, or someone you used to know and try to respect them please.

Yes @Mockingbae2 I did make a thread about not being as active. But I deleted it recently.

-Ty

*Edit***** You might see me change my name to:,Tybear, jrTy, but those and only those are names I might change to if I decide to.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2016
    alex77034, Hyori and junelawnchaired like this.
  2. Sirherobrine

Sirherobrine Meeper

Welcome and I believe in fresh starts. If you need any help or anything feel free to ask me. Also if you need a town my town will welcome you with open arms

3. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

Thank you !

4. Sirherobrine

Sirherobrine Meeper

Your very welcome message me anytime for anything.

5. alex77034

alex77034 Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'

One of the mistakes I did a while ago was using someone's past as a defense to an argument between us. I realized the worst thing to do is to keep on denting their reputation. In all honesty, my past had lots of hiccups and I still do have some today. So Im happy that your officially starting a new. Don't let your past dictate who'll you'll be in the future. ;)

Trexy likes this.