1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Re-introduction!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by x_bigheart_x, Apr 1, 2016.

1. x_bigheart_x

x_bigheart_x Celebrity Meeper

Okay, here we go. I'm probably gonna erase this all and not post it, but if I do, be prepared to be bored (grab some popcorn.)

Hi! I'm xBabydollCutie, and this is my re-introduction. I realized many of you guys might not know who I am, and I also remembered that I have changed a lot since I made an introduction!

So, I'm 14 years old, I'm in 8th grade, and I have a lot of interests. I love dance, music, drawing, reading, YouTubers, and anime. I used to be kendallsgirl, for anyone who remembers me, let me know! I love meeting old friends! (and new. ;D)

I love Fall Out Boy, (as demonstrated by the amount of Fall Out Boy on my profile, and my massive crush on Patrick Stump.) Panic! At the Disco, My Chemical Romance, twenty one pilots, and Melanie Martinez.

My favorite YouTubers are danisnotonfire, AmazingPhil, jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Tyler Oakley, and Connor Franta. (I limited it.)

My favorite animes are Kotoura-san, Sword Art Online, Attack on Titan, Free! and that's all I've watched so far.

I have a boyfriend that I started dating not that long ago. I'm not very smart to be honest, and if I didn't bore you too much, you can go head over to my profile to see the things I didn't say in fear that you guys would hate me forever, lol!

So yeah, I'll just leave a cute little gif of my adorable little bean. Bye! Ily all! <3

[​IMG]

Zoe89 and Trexy like this.
  2. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

Hi Babydoll!

3. Niiicck

Niiicck Retired SuperMod

Hello! Looking forward to chatting with you! :)

4. x_bigheart_x

Same to you! ^^

Niiicck likes this.
  5. DeerlandingXD

DeerlandingXD what tha!!

w o w you're ken??? ?? What I had no clue honestly! Well, hey!

6. x_bigheart_x

i thought i told you, haha. ^^

7. DeerlandingXD

DeerlandingXD what tha!!

Heh, you probably did, but I must've forgot ahaha