1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

I expected better, staff team.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by 7acespade, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

That's exactly why - You give up so easily. It's upsetting.
    You'd be great if you tried.

Lady_Hestia, cooey and Pmx728 like this.
  2. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Amen. Reason that I gave up.

Lord_Walrus likes this.
  3. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

To be fair I matured from an annoying troll/spammer to someone who got staff twice, so anything can happen, I guess.

Jalapenos, Pmx728 and LadyCassandra like this.
  4. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

^

There is no democratic semblance, comments were allowed to shut people up.

cooey, Pmx728, Zoe89 and 2 others like this.
  5. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

Fair enough. I wasn't around back then so I should probably not act like I know what's going on.

6. Nerf958

Nerf958 Celebrity Meeper

Hehe I love watching this thread go on.

I do however have my own opinion on this matter. What everyone here seems to be forgetting is that the community makes the server. If the community doesn't like what's going on they complain. It's how it works, and how it always has. The players make the server and if the players are unhappy and leave no one will care who staff is because there won't be any players.

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Nobody's saying they can't complain. But their complaints are just as valid as not being listened to. They don't run the server, not own a share, so it's not their business. They can vote with their time or wallets, that is their only valid form of speech. Complaints are just meaningless words types out.

Jwarian likes this.
  8. Klitch

Klitch

I will say my opinion that I gave when we voted. I cannot see you as a candidate for the staff team for a few simple reasons. Sure, you have the hours and the knowledge, but the attitude? I'm still not convinced. MANY times have you come across as hostile and inappropriate in situations where that wasn't necessary. I simply cannot see you representing the staff team in a mature and effective manner for more than a week or two. I'm sorry to be blunt, but I figured you would want the true reasoning for my -1.

Pmx728 and Muunkee like this.
  9. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

you're lucky I'm not on the staff team or there would be sarcasm and salt galore

10. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

If she really loves meepcraft, than the title is ultimately irrelevant, she can still help without it.

11. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

Oh please, she's helped out people for a long time even without the rank. It's fair that she'd be given a title appropriate for the amount of work she's done

Lady_Hestia likes this.
  12. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

It's also fair that the ultimate rank not exist according to the EULA, fairness is a useless term in the real world chief.
    Once a player crosses sides and has access to the internals of the server's operations, the fairness game is gone, its about things like loyalty, honesty, reliability and maturity.
    She may have simply burned the bridges too far back on these aspects.
    Those bridges are between the people who operate this server and her, and it is at their discretion to use her or not.

You say she is a great helper, I agree. But literally everyone can do 90% of a formal [Helper]'s job just by being active like she is. However I do not know her personally and I cannot vouch for her trustworthiness. Clearly some people up the chain see this as an issue, perhaps it was based on actions in the past, I do not know, but I do know you are wasting time you could be using to help the server in other ways besides causing dissent.

Side note : The fact that she is allowing you to disturb the forum this much means I suspect you two are organized in your dissentient. Is this the case monkey?

How about ya help out and end this.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2016
    Its_Madison, Pmx728 and 2leah2 like this.
  13. iMelXP

iMelXP bean team

essentially this yeah. Sorry munks i got nothin against u but eventually the facade wears off. It's not about what you've done, but how long you could honestly keep it up. you've been "working" to get staff, but who you are isnt really going to change. I love that you're willing to help ppl out all the time and I do see you in chat helping, but it doesn't mean youre right for the job. When they say they're rejecting you for past reasons, it's your character in the past, not specific actions that can easily be modified.

Also @ Y'ALL PICKING ON BLENDY CAT: SHUT UR FACES
    quote me IN FRICKIN AUGUST:
    y'all have every right to complain about a decision to deny someone, shout out to you for having their back, but don't you dare take it as an opportunity to blatantly disrespect another staff member. HERE IS WHERE YOU LEAVE STAFF COMMENTS. If a staff member did something you feel isn't up to par with their position, report it there. To be on the receiving end of essentially a hate thread for no real constructive reason is bull and you should be ashamed of yourselves.

14. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I already told him to chill out in an earlier reply
    little I can do, I don't mind if this is locked.
    Yes I'm disappointed but I'm not gonna argue or fight, I'm just gonna keep working.

cooey, Cherrykit, Pmx728 and 3 others like this.
  15. 7acespade

You've got a bad case of salt, buddy.

I'm not sure what universe you live in but people change in a period of two years. In two years, I almost guarantee you're gonna change your attitude and be another person, because everyone does. Ive changed so much in the period of two years, Im a polar opposite of the person I once was You should be ashamed of yourself for holding someone accountable of something they did such a long time ago.

This is not a hate thread, as it is not considered hate to point out facts that someone did. Yes, this dude laughed at someone when he talked about his grandfather dying, and yes this person makes the dumbest conversations in shout.

You know absolutely nothing about muunkee and its cringey watching you try to shape an argument around it.

cooey, Draqq and Pmx728 like this.
  16. iMelXP

iMelXP bean team

I'm not holding her accountable?? I've been around the server and had enough experiences with muunkee personally to get a grasp of her character. I don't pass judgements lightly. I didn't even know her two years ago, but with who she is currently I don't feel she'd be a good fit for the team.

And this absolutely was a hate thread?? You all decided to make blendycat the butt end of the joke and even continued to do so in your fricking reply.

I feel you're too close to muunkee to make an unbiased decision about her.

17. Miku

Miku One Hell of a Miku Staff Member Mod

Did you just diss yourself? Bruh. What even, I cant, no.

Goodluck next month @Muunkee - Alexia P.S, Yes.

cooey, Pmx728, 7acespade and 2 others like this.
  18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

You realize you made sure her next application isn't accepted either, right?

They made the right decision,.

cooey, Bob4444444, Courtneyyy and 4 others like this.
  19. TimtheFireLord

TimtheFireLord Celebrity Meeper

I was an annoying XD random kid and i got staff during that period

kwagscraft likes this.
  20. 7acespade

I dont see it, as she is really not linked to this thread in any way. Its just me who spotted something that I found unfair and wanted to make a forum post about. Just because shes close to a crazy person who enjoys fruitless arguing doesn't mean she wouldn't make a phenomenal staff member.

Lady_Hestia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.