1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Meep T-Shirts!!

Discussion in 'Denied' started by FunGUY, Mar 31, 2016.

?

Should we encourage MeepCraft to produce and sell T-shirts of fuzzlr?

1. Yes

19.0%
  2. No

81.0%
  1. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

Ok so i just came up with a wonderful idea that no other server has done! Sell t-shirts of fuzzlr (his minecraft character) with his nametag at the top! I just /g ed this idea and almost 25 people responded instantly that they would buy it. I know this is really related to the game but it could make meep more money and when a company sells merchandise it's total profit are proven to go up each year! So what do you say meep, want to start making money?

2. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

Glad this idea is also coming from another member of the community. This idea has been tossed around and I am sure the idea of meepcraft merchandise might be added soon.

2leah2 likes this.
  3. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

4. Qaws

Qaws Popular Meeper

SpongeyStar likes this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I think it's just more effort than it's worth, and may not be cost-effective.

But if people are wiling to do it and people are willing to buy then +1 I guess

6. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

oh wow i'm a well known member woop woop

7. Aightfam

Aightfam Popular Meeper

-1 to spend server money on it

We could spend this money on youtube videos (like tbnrfrags/woofless) to make another boomo video, and then actually keep the players that came to the server from that video/videos

If someone wants to sell them for a profit and design them themselves with meep's permission i have no problem with that

It's probably a hell of a lot harder than you might think to sell t-shirts.

8. Trexy

Trexy Celebrity Meeper

+1 But, not with Fuzzlr on the shirt, the Meep Symbol. I mean I like Fuzzlr but I would never use $25 on a T-Shirt of Fuzzlr. Imagine how many bullies would prey on you if you wore that shirt to school.

FunGUY likes this.
  9. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

10. GingerManOWNS

GingerManOWNS Selfie Master! BOW!!

+1 I'd love to have a meep shirt. Sure I could just make one myself off of some site. But I'd prefer to buy one from the server so the server benefits from it.

11. SX1

SX1 Celebrity Meeper

I am not really the guy who would pay money to buy a t-shirt from a minecraft server, but if enough people are wanting shirts, I'm all for it.
    +1

12. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

13. DancingQueen33

DancingQueen33 Popular Meeper

I've already made my own personal meepcraft fan t-shirt! :)

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  14. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

This is crazy. We'd spend more manpower and money on something that people might buy. Maybe like 20 people would buy shirts and boom we're done. Then it's a waste. Spend money and manpower on fixing the server. -1

15. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

This would be funded by a small percentage of each donation. It's still a donation because it's used to make the server more money to make the server better.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 1, 2016 ---
    Really?

16. benster82

benster82 Celebrity Meeper

+1 As long as we are able to make them on a "per order" basis, there is almost no financial risk to Meep!

FunGUY likes this.
  17. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

It is a good idea, however, this is the least of their problems right now. We should be focusing on the current problems at hand rather than designing t-shirts and finding somewhere to sell it. Would the server benifit from this, or is it just a waste of time and money? Would people buy it? Would we gain profit/popularity from doing this? We need to ask these things before making sure we want to do something like this. And because of these reasons, I give it a -1. However, you did have a good idea.
    However if people are 100% going to buy these shirts, then I change my vote to a +1

18. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Yes.

MeepCraft would have to take the inherent risk of investment and buy some sort of stock

OR

It takes the orders from players, collects the money, and orders shirts on that basis. IE: You'd buy a shirt, and wait a few weeks to get it.

19. FunGUY

FunGUY Popular Meeper

Yes, that was what i imaganed.
    Maybe we could have Meep t-shirts advertised on youtube, cause' if we do that we can have publicity, and that would help with more players who would donate for ranks, heads, meebles, and buy t-shirts. Also Deinen aren't you ex-staff? If you are and still have team speak maybe you could work something out with meepcraft.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 1, 2016 ---
    If you vote no please post a comment why or like one that says what you think.

20. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

How much would they cost for players to buy? and what would they be made out of?