1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Old spawn from 2014

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Mar 29, 2016.

?

Do you want the old spawn back

1. yes

80.0%
  2. maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. no

20.0%
  1. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

please bring back the old spawn it's much better than our current junk haven spawn that one was actually cool I feel like more people liked that spawn then our (new one) it looks like someone threw it together in 1 hour it literally has no character it total garbage the old spawn had my favorite warp it was warp lol it was so fun and the shop so much better and it actually had working minigames and spleef it's ruined now please bring it back

2. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

but fuzzlr already paid for the one we have now

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

But it's not good and we should not be forced to use a product simply because we paid for it
    we paid for the last one too
    +1 any of the previous spawns are better than the current one imo

4. Bloopers

Bloopers Legendary Meeper

this current spawn is much easier to get where you need to be though. all the portals are right there when you spawn

5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

It showcases the wrong things. It showcases airship, but not towny, one of the biggest deals of this server? There's also little telling you where to go. You can just drop into a portal. That's nice and all but it's uninteresting.

6. KaiUsesThis

KaiUsesThis Celebrity Meeper

+1 it's probably unlikely, but still going to vote.

The spawn with the ice cream truck in the donator spawn was my favorite. Enjoyed that the most since it was a good size, and it actually looked pretty decent...

7. DancingQueen33

DancingQueen33 Popular Meeper

+1 I loved the old spawn, not just cause I was use to it but because it was MUCH better.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 29, 2016 ---
    Also the old spawn had a /warp heads :p
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2016 ---
    I hate the Villager. I love seeing how the heads look, before I buy them.

8. Enron

Enron Celebrity Meeper

Ever heard of punctuation?

9. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

No, bring back the 2013 one. That one was my favorite.

10. Kachess

Kachess Celebrity Meeper

Agreed.

Enron likes this.
  11. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

A spawn shouldn't be used just because it has everything close. A spawn should be based on a community decision especially when it comes to appeal. This new spawn in my opinion looks like crap. I love the spawns from 2013 and 2014. We shouldn't be forced to use something just because we paid for it.

12. _YouDontKnowMe_

_YouDontKnowMe_ Meeper

Yes this would need a few modifications to it but it would still make meep at least 100% more fun because the 2013 spawn was easily the best spawn for navigation and access to areas no matter how close or how far away they are from spawn and even any of the spawn before this one would be an improvement and even brining back one of the old ones that people like and enjoy would mean that you wouldn't have to spend all this money on new spawns, the 2013 spawn would last for at least another year by itself before people start to complain about it. It was the best spawn because it wasn't complicated and it was very user friendly to all ages, it wasn't meant to be anything but now meep is trying to make space stations an stuff it is pointless, meep was popular because it was unique not because it had a big fancy expensive spawn, the spawn we had before was perfectly fine you didn't have to go and make it some big ugly futuristic "thing" that is too big for me to even render in.
    All I am saying is bring back one of the old spawns and all these complaints would go away and all you would have to do is update one of the old spawns to include new features you don't need a whole new spawn to do so.

Thanks for you time.
    Oh and also
    This was one of the best minecraft server videos ever made and it has over 2mil views because of how unique meep was at that time but now its the same as every other big server.
    Its pointless.
    I could go on but really watch that video and if you remember these times you will smile everytime you watch it and how much positive energy there was everytime you went to spawn and how there was always someone there that would say Hello and have the nicest conversation with them and that is something I have not experienced since then.

13. _YouDontKnowMe_

_YouDontKnowMe_ Meeper

Well that's very sad but that's not my main point, I put that in to bring back the memories of the times when people on meep didn't care and they just played for fun.

14. _YouDontKnowMe_

_YouDontKnowMe_ Meeper

Yes I completely agree with you.
    All they care about now is money and even back then it was just for fun to play on meep but now its all serious because a lot more money is involved and sorry if some of this doesn't make sense because it is 3:30am...

HazTheMan99 likes this.
  15. _YouDontKnowMe_

_YouDontKnowMe_ Meeper

Damn I never knew that, I don't think many others do either...

16. interdesirename

interdesirename Celebrity Meeper

this went from old spawn reimplementation to illuminati stuff.
    +1 for the 2013 spawn I like the one now but I liked that one more

KyloMeep, Billybob12 and HazTheMan99 like this.
  17. CluelessKlutz

CluelessKlutz Badmin

+1 from me
    I haven't even seen the older spawns. I only saw the last one we had, which gave me a good impression of the server when I first joined. Any spawn would be better than the current.

metr0n0me and Billybob12 like this.
  18. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

Good job lets protest

Billybob12 likes this.
  19. fasehed

fasehed Celebrity Meeper

yeah +1 late 2013 early 2014 was best spawn, the one in the trailor, THis may seem stupid but it makes me kinda sad thinking about those old spawns that weren't trash.

CluelessKlutz likes this.
  20. _YouDontKnowMe_

_YouDontKnowMe_ Meeper

Well lets just say +1