1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

New creative spawn

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CasualNuker, Mar 28, 2016.

1. zsuzsu1

zsuzsu1 Popular Meeper

same reason people grief parkour and event. people think "hey wouldn't it be cool to grief this? I'm sure destroying creative isn't that hard to fix!"

metr0n0me likes this.
  2. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

Oh no another brick wall.

3. Kling

Oh I forgot I am not too bothered about what the creative spawn will be like: 0

4. WeAreNumberUno

WeAreNumberUno Celebrity Meeper

5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

tfw I have an opinion and that makes me a brick wall

6. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

why do we even need a new creative spawn

zsuzsu1 likes this.
  7. zsuzsu1

zsuzsu1 Popular Meeper

we dont

8. DancingQueen33

DancingQueen33 Popular Meeper

I loved the Creative spawn! But like zsuzsu1 said, people just like to destroy stuff because they have nothing better to do with their life. My sister was one of the destroyers of the Spawn. :\

9. interdesirename

interdesirename Celebrity Meeper

R.I.P.

10. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

I feel bad dancingqueen your sister destroyed the spawn

DancingQueen33 likes this.
  11. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

how many people would actually care about a new creative spawn after like a week??

12. CasualNuker

CasualNuker Celebrity Meeper

13. DancingQueen33

DancingQueen33 Popular Meeper

Trust me Luke, I do to. I'm sad that I'm on perm ban right now because of her. I'll be back on in April!

14. Kling

Im sorry I rustled your jimmies all I was doing is explaining to him is that it does not cost money for a new creative spawn. You said its not really that but it was, he wanted a new spawn built by a certain person and wanted to pay for it.
    Although a lot of people hate it, a lot of people do like it. That money could have been put into a new rolex or seiko (I preferably like seiko) instead of a server spawn. You cant really throw mony at the towns world or plugins and say do something. I am not 100% sure but if he just hired a tech for a month to make something wouldn't he have to be hired again if it breaks. He has faith and believes in the current techs we have, which have done a beaut job bringing infected back. The problem is that people are too nit picky at what others do with there money and decisions. I was only explaining to Szuzsu that it does not cost anything to make a creative spawn and that Fuzzlr only bought the new server spawn because he wanted to.

Then you joined the conversation stating that what I was saying 'It isn't exactly that' and bringing up your opinion on the town spawn being 'a lot of people hate it' a lot a people love it though and who knows some people could of hated the old one. You proceed to tell us on where the money could of and should have went when really it had nothing to do with this thread only you just wanted to join the conversation because by the looks of what I have seen on forums you just like to join in on what people are saying just to state your opinion when you rambled on about it could be used else where and majority of people that talk about an unrelated topic on another topic do tend to just want their side heard and not so much anothers hence why I said Oh no another brick wall. As I stated multiple times I was only telling him why there was money for the new spawn and why it does not cost anything for the creative spawn because thats what he seamed to think. I am sorry for what I said if it offended you which by the responce it did. I am not looking for a response to what I said but more I would like your response to the thread topic about a creative spawn.

15. Muunkee

I didn't seem to think you were understanding what he said based off your posts which is why I tried to help instead of calling people ignorant.

On a new creative spawn, I don't really see the point but if it gives the arch's something to do go at it have fun. I don't have an opinion one way or another.

KyloMeep, Jalapenos and Kling like this.
  16. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

Monkey has made a good point to be considered. Ease of access for players. If I recall, creative spawn, like other smaller spawns were hubs almost nobody lounged in. For all intents, and purposes, it was 1 more step between where a player was, and where they want to go.

Creative Spawn should be non existent, and players should be teleported right to their first plot if they have one, to the center of the map if they do not.

17. Enron

Enron Celebrity Meeper

The only money the server has is the money players give it, we should have a say in how it's spent. We vote for the politicians who spend our taxes, we should be able to vote on things like wasting 3,000 dollars on an ugly new spawn that looks like someone vomited up a heap of quartz and sprinkled some broken minigames on it.
    Just reuse the old creative spawn, and bring back the old server spawn while you're at it.

Guess this makes me a brick wall, right?

n00bslayer_99 and Muunkee like this.
  18. Muunkee

In all honesty, when a person first goes to creative it'd be nice if the server automatically gives them a first plot, as if they did /plotme auto, and they can of course leave that plot and pick up another if they don't like it for some reason.

Kling and Enron like this.
  19. Kling

I understand you have fustrations with the spawn but a lot of people like it as well. I sit in spawn fishing and have players comment that the spawn looks great! Since you mention it is our money that was spent for it I already know your answer if I ask where you would like 'your' money to go which is plugins and fixing mini games. I hope you are aware that techs get payed and he believes in the techs we have as I stated so he has always use the money made from Meep into the plugins and such.

I agree with a lot saying the money possibly could have been used elsewheres but remember that people buy the ranks to get extra in game perks not to say this 320 dollars will go to the towny as I poke it with a stick and say do something. He has been and still is putting money into these plugins and such through tech. If a plugin gets broken that we hired a single tech to specially do we would need to hire him again next time but what if he says no I cant be bothered fixing it. We are then left with a broken mini game that has to be completely reworked if I am correct I dont know.

I already apologised for saying that to munkee but if you yourself would like to be a brick wall I can not change how you feel physically or mentally about yourself.

Thank you for the reply about the suggesting though good work.

20. Kling

If anyone else would like to talk about the current server spawn please make a thread or inbox me, this thread is for the suggestion of Creative Spawn.