1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Ban Appeal EPICKNICK752 DID NOT USE X-RAY

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by blueblock10, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blueblock10

blueblock10 Popular Meeper

I am 100% and fully aware that epicknick dosent use xray thus there is no relaiable proof that he used X-ray
    nasapc123 was jelouse that epicknick was a good miner! and if there is proof of epicknick X-ray hacking I want to see it if there is no proof he should now be unbanned!

2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Ok, well here we go.
    Firstly: He admitted to doing it
    - Proof: http://gyazo.com/8de0cf265567f27cca742e57bc7516a9
    - Reference is the purple text near the bottom of the chat
    Secondly: You spammed me the last 20 minutes saying he has uninstalled it now and will never use it again.
    - Proof: http://gyazo.com/02eabc08b3d5301580c6809bd8c140e5
    Thirdly: I took video him doing it.
    - Proof: I honestly cannot be bothered uploading this unless absolutely necessary, the previous proof kind of speaks for itself.

Also, Please follow the format, if you took the time to read it. EpicNick should be appealing for himself, also.

Kazarkas likes this.
  3. blueblock10

For the first picture nobody EVER mentioned the word X-ray and second pic abdullah saying something in the chat does not mean its true, I need more relaible proof.

4. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

5. blueblock10

Still there is no SOLID or RELAIBLE proof. Its just you calling him a lier. EpicNick PAID now he is perm ban atleast give him a one month ban. Or get him UNBANNED.

abdullah999345 likes this.
  6. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I have a confession Which is 100% proof. Honestly I couldn't care less about someone being a good miner - I don't go mining.

TNT404 likes this.
  7. RikuoSaragih

RikuoSaragih Well-Known Meeper

EpicNick is not hacking Nasa i already Saw his Screen when he play minecraft with me on other server With Skype sharing screen

8. blueblock10

I am not convinced sir, he never said "I use X-ray" in ALL of the proof displayed above thus I want my friend to be unbanned.

9. blueblock10

Thank you Rikou.

10. blueblock10

3 people vote for unban it would be a pleasure if you do it.

11. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Xray can be easily switched on and off - his comment even said he only used bit for a few minutes to me. I have a confession from a player, and apparently abdulah seems to be a relation to this player and has spammed me saying he has now deleted it. This is not a vote from players; there is a solid confession of the use of xray. The words of friends are not proof against this

Flamedemond and Kazarkas like this.
  12. blueblock10

Isn't the server population decreasing enough? isn't it? AND YOU BAN PEOPLE THAT DONATED TO HELP THE SERVER!!! what are you.

13. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

I understand he donated, but unfortunately he also broke the rules. They are accessible under the rules tab at the top of the page

14. abdullah999345

abdullah999345 Popular Meeper

Look. nasa he is sorry he just wants to come on meep can you plz unban him he is really sorry

15. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

This is denied. Everyone who X-Rays receives a ban, we do not pick favorites to let off. Please refrain also from posting on ban appeals which are not yours - this isel EpicNick's appeal not yours abdulah. The fact you have outright lied again throughout this thread makes me even less likely to consider a potential unban. This is denied. Stop changing the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.