1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Vrassk banned

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by VrasskBanned, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VrasskBanned

VrasskBanned New Meeper

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
  2. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

You should not have posts in this section, regardless if a warning was issued. This was issued by reggles and applied a warning point to the account. Also regardless if you removed the content shortly after, the content was still posted and seen by at least 1 player, meaning that this is illegal.. Your appeal was already denied, which was checked by both Deinen and I. Please wait out your ban for rules violation.

3. VrasskBanned

VrasskBanned New Meeper

I never posted in an incorrect section. I went back and checked my post history. That never happend.

You litterally have me a seven day ban for my very first offense.

4. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

5. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

The ban is for the language, and it was combined with the points for posting in a player report also.

6. VrasskBanned

VrasskBanned New Meeper

7. VrasskBanned

VrasskBanned New Meeper

A first offense on languge is 5 to 7 points not a week ban

8. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

9. VrasskBanned

VrasskBanned New Meeper

No you did not.

Read that link very carefully that post was transferd to that thread. The guy I quoted did not even post in that thread. I dont know who is trying to pull what but look very closely. The guy I quoted is not even in that thread. Someone transfered my post there.

Secondly I was banned for 7 days not given 5 points.

Your screenshot shows sept 18th and oct 4th What are you trying to pull its not even those dates yet.

10. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

no, the persons post you quoted was also deleted. And your ban is for 6 days for 6 points ending on the 17th

11. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

If you look at the warning gyazo I provided, you were assigned 1 point. Then on Weds the 11th you were assigned another 5 points.

5+1 = 6

6 Warnings points = 6 day ban.

Your ban ends on the 17th.

17-11 = 6

6 day ban

http://gyazo.com/e6702d3ac52f8cbb2f0ca9100cc9ef37.png

12. VrasskBanned

VrasskBanned New Meeper

I did look at im I am can see the times off as well as dates. You show me getting banned for a meme I posted next month. You moved my post to a thread I never posted in and you wrote up a punishment 12 hours after I was banned.

13. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

LOL
    No, check your warning Gyazo. That was the 4th the warning was issued.
    Putting you at one.
    Then you were stupid and posted something inappropriate on the 11st and got 5

5+1=6=6 day ban.

You are now making me want to bang my head against the wall. Look at your warning gyazo I posted, it's right damned there.

You keep saying a week ban, even though the screenshot IS SHOWING 6 DAYS. You are fundamentally wrong on several accounts. The post I moved WAS ARCHIVED. So I UN-ARCHIVED it to show you WHERE YOUR POINTS ORIGINATED FROM. Holy crap dude. Serve your 6 days and behave on the forums now?

BlackJack likes this.
  14. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

Vrassk your post was quoting a member who posted directly above you which was removed and warned for a similar reason as you - posting in player reports.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.