1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Staff Application: RossCoombs! :D

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by RossCoombs, Jul 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RossCoombs

RossCoombs Popular Meeper

ign: RossCoombs

Teamspeak: Don't have it properly... IDK, but my name will be RossCoombs as usual:p

In game hours : This will be 6+ hours at least every day, some days I may not be in though... It's the summer holidays, so Weekdays and weekends will be exactly the same! :p

Introduction:
    Hello, I'm Ross! I'm 14 years old, have been part of meep for the most part of a year, although I was very inactive when you-know-what happened... :( Anyway, I'm back; and this time I want to go for staff! I've seen plenty of Trial-Mods(Helpers) that have been and gone, and I think I could match, and maybe better their performance... I have enjoyed my experiences from meep thoroughly, and now is time to join the staff team...

Why: To start, I want to join as staff as I see there aren't too many moderators at the moment, I feel I could do a good job of it; I know the commands well, I have owned my own town meaning that I know the commands to 'moderate' and 'administrate' your own town. As well as this I am currently Co-Owner on a server that I will not say. I know all of the commands on there and know how to use them sensibly. I guess because I am Co-Owning a server you may think I'll be inactive for that server, I won't, I go on meepcraft a lot more than my server and I'm not even staff, being a staff member will mean I need to be on for certain things like moderating and such, and so will mean I will be on more! I've seen the previous staff members and watched carefully how they work, I feel that I can mimic these ways and become a successful staff member. Although now there have been some changes in the system, I will need to learn a little more but this will not hold me back from helping the community whenever I can! I'm on skype whenever my laptop is on, and so will be able to respond almost instantly, and as for teamspeak; once I know more about it I can assume I will be on that very often too. Experience is something valued in staff members, and as said before is something I am. I am Co-Owner on a server and was previously a tech on another server, although I wasn't too great at that job; I kept up with the mod requests, kind of doing the wrong job there, but that's a different matter... I feel I am quite well known in the meepcraft community, and I think I joined back on the 1st or 2nd day we came back with the 'Craft' instead of 'Networks'.

Conclusion: I am experienced in moderating, and experienced in playing MeepCraft! I have gotten very familiar with both the community and commands, I feel I have a good ability to adapt when things change (MeepCraft renewing itself is one example I can show this in), and also I work well with other people, I am a team worker, and that, I feel, could make me a great staff member; being able to work not just independently, but with people that I may not know very well.

Weaknesses: My weakness is that I am not very patient, although I feel this is something that can be improved on and may not affect how I work as a staff member. I really wasn't too sure what to write here, so that's all I could think of.

I'd like to thank you for reading my application! :D

Is it too long? Too short? Just wondering...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2014
    MrJoe223 likes this.
  2. The_Squirrelman

The_Squirrelman Popular Meeper

First, I love your application. Back in MN, we got so many 2 minute apps, so this is a sight for sore eyes. Now first, I loved that you showers us why you were experienced, how your co owner responsibility wouldn't affect your job here, and where you were active on the server in what ways. I've seen you on forums, helping people out all the time, but I havnt seen you in game helping as much. However, I've seen you helping before, and the rest may be a combination of schedule and time zone. Overall, I feel you have the right attitude towards this, so I'm for it. +1

RossCoombs likes this.
  3. RossCoombs

Thanks;)

4. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

ReadingRockstar, please respect the no commenting on applications rule.

5. RossCoombs

Did you have anything to say about the app? ;)

6. RossCoombs

Don't mean to double post, but wanted to bring this back into attention as it seems nobody has looked at it (staff) apart from Squirrelman

7. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Can you please explain what kind of server you have. Is if for friends or is it a server for profit?

8. RossCoombs

It was first for friends, but then evolved into a server that had quite a few people coming on. I wouldn't say it's for 'profit', as it was just a bit of fun, but we have got a fair share of money from it! At the moment it's down, and I'm not sure whether we'll bring it back.
    May I ask why you were interested? xD

9. MrsMegan

MrsMegan Celebrity Meeper

10. RossCoombs

I know what it is, even though I can't see it;
    That was a mistake, idek why I said it but yeah. :/

MrJoe223 likes this.
  11. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

approved for interview

Thread Status: