1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Accepted Please unban me I love meep

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by Adrik, Sep 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adrik

Adrik Meeper

My name on Meep is HybridWarrior. This is my real name. I was Banned for the reason If you dont like it leave. But i never said i dont like it i just was saying bring jobs back and was saying how much i didnt like Deinen0. I was also banned by Deinen0. I am sorry Deinen0 if i offended you please unban me. I didnt know i would get banned for saying the things i did. I really care about meep so please understand me and unban me.

2. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

You were NOT just saying bring jobs back, let me post some stuff you said.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Adrik

Adrik Meeper

I am sorry i did not know the words i said were legible for a ban. I was not trying to be rude. But i clearly was very rude to you,and i apologize for my unacceptable behavior. Please accept my apology. All i am asking for is a second chance please. I will not break the rules if i am given a second chance. Now that i read the server rules i understand what i did was wrong.

4. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

This is rellevant info.
    No. Do not try and pull that card. I was online, and you were saying stuff like Theres only like 3 good staff, I hate meep now, you were insulting the other staff. Deinen warned you multiple times, and you acted like a smartass and didnt care.
    Whos laughing now,
    mr. I really miss meepcraft
    I am xD

Flamedemond and DeathBunny55 like this.
  5. Adrik

Adrik Meeper

I was not trying to insult other staff. I admit to being a little jerk smart mouth. I don't know what i was thinking. I am very sorry to all staff that i insulted. Btw i love meep. I meant that i don't like some of the new policies. I am sorry for the misunderstanding.

6. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

I am giving you another change, do not make me regret this.

cooey likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.