1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CrazyYoungBro

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CrazyYoungBro, Jan 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyYoungBro

CrazyYoungBro Popular Meeper

Member Name CrazyYoungBro

Additional In Game Names: Mr_CrazyYoungBro

How old are you? 18

Do you have TeamSpeak? Yes

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 7 hours

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 5 hours

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's

When did you join Meepcraft? 2015 Oct 21

Introduction: Hey!I Would Like To Help This Server Grow And I would Like to Maintain Peace on this server.This Is the Worlds Best Server

Why should you be Helper? Hey!I Would Like To Be A Helper On This Server Because I Want This Server To Grow And I would Like to Maintain Peace on this server

What are your weaknesses? I Have No Weakness

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: I Would Like to Be A Helper Because this Server And I want It to be great forever

2. _Smarties910_

_Smarties910_ Popular Meeper

-Immature
    -Terrible app
    -"I have no weakness""

Toostenheimer and LadyCassandra like this.
  3. sicklynerd

sicklynerd Celebrity Meeper

-Having teamspeak doesn't mean you're good to go. You have to be active, such as talk every day/every other day.

-Intro told me nothing about you. Tell me about your life/what you do for a living ect. Using the same sentence for every question is unprofessional and was ugly.

-Wanting to help the server and maintain "peace" can be done even without helper. Do you understand the responsibilities of this staff position?

-Everyone has weaknesses. I can list a few for you.

Overall for an 18 year-old I was expecting something much better. I think you should read an accepted helper application before applying again.

Huge, utter -1

4. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

This is 0 info. None. Nada. Zip.
    Tell us about you.

(what are the hey's for?''
    You can do both of those things as a normal player. Convince me. How are you better, what will you add to the team?

Stop Typing Like This

Yes, you do have a weakness. One I can tell you rn is immaturity.

You need to put effort into this app, you can't just spend 30 seconds on an app and call it good enough. I spent a few hours working on my own...

On top of that, your activity is low. I know you're online right now, but I've only seen you say a few things, none of which were constructive or helpful or anything. You're just kinda there.

Ive never seen you on TS before, your forums activity is better than the others but you still need more.

-1 ... you are not ready, I cannot trust you with my modreq, I've seen great immaturity from you.

Toostenheimer and cooey like this.
  5. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

On your previous application, you say that you're 13. On this one, you say you're 18. At least be honest about your age, heck I lied about my age and said that I was 14 when I was actually 11. No one's going to judge you by your age.
    When you first joined the server, your previous application said:
    But on this application, you said you joined:
    Be honest. I don't like liars.

This server isn't always going to be the 'world's best server'. There's other servers that are close to that spot. Also, this isn't even an introduction. This is additional info to the Why section of your application, which is even MORE worse than the intro.

This reason doesn't tell me that you should be a helper on the server. And, in all honesty, I don't think this is you typing. Your previous application had this average application that I honestly thought you did good on. But on this application, you got a capital letter for every word Because You Like To Type Like This Now.

This application was horrendous. This had similar sentence structure to two different applicants on the forums and was just as bad as theirs (won't mention who). Just from looking, you didn't put any effort into it. Read this in less than 30 seconds and already have a -1 on it.
    If you plan on editing the application, that won't be a smart idea. Just warning you.

Dockson and Pmx728 like this.
  6. LadyCassandra

LadyCassandra Rebel Angel Warrior | Sweet Baby Child

Sorry, but at the moment, -1.
    -Your app length was far too below average. I suggest looking through the "Accepted" section of the Applications part of the forums to give yourself a good idea of what an acceptable app looks like.
    -Are you actually 18...? It's a little hard to believe with this app.
    -Everyone has a weakness. Some more than others, but everyone has at least one.
    -Your introduction was the exactly the same thing as your "why you should be helper" section. That's not the correct way to use either section.
    -Grammar issues. I can't know whether or not this is because English isn't your first language, but maturity shows in grammar and punctuation. You don't capitalize every word in the sentence.
    -I like your enthusiasm for the server, but it is more desperation than dedication.
    -As much as I've seen you on the forums, I've never seen you in-game. I know this is probably due to timezones, but I have come on at pretty strange times for MY timezone, and I think I would have at least seen you once, but I don't believe I have.

I believe anyone can become helper. You just have to know how to act right and go with it.
    Good luck.

Toostenheimer, cooey and Pmx728 like this.
  7. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

How did you go to age 18 from 13 in 1 month?

But either way, -1
    Immature
    Inactive
    App was denied less than 2 weeks ago.

I can't see you handling this position right now.

Toostenheimer, cooey, Dockson and 2 others like this.
  8. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

My comments are on purple, things which are bad are on red.
    Ok, first of all, this app was lacking alot. The way You Type Like This makes it look really painful. And this was alot shorter than your earlier app, which makes me wonder is this a troll-app or a serious application. I do not believe that you're 18, I am 18 and I could have written a lot longer app.

I am on -1 due these reasons, and the reasons everyone else stated above.

9. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

Don't you have to wait 2 weeks after applying?

People already went through your app so I'll talk about in game.
    Cons:
    ~ While you can be helpful, I don't see you helping very often
    ~ You can be immature at moments
    ~ ATM, I think some people are annoyed with your "mini-modding" on forums
    ~ Just don't think you are ready
    ~ Don't believe you are 18
    Pros:
    ~ Your a great guy
    ~ Fun to talk too
    ~ Friendly
    ~ Not afraid to try new things

Recently you asked me, if you should apply again and I said no. It's fine you did anyways, but I would also like to see you add more people and give them plots in the town. Also, if you don't have any references, it showed your ill-prepared . Good luck though. If this gets denied, I hope will work on a few things and apply in the future!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  10. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

App is very weak. If you actually joined that date, then you haven't been here long enough. Inactive. I don't think you'd make it as staff. -1

11. CrazyYoungBro

I have not written this app
    My forums acc was hacked

12. CrazyYoungBro

I havent come online in 1 day and 4 hrs

13. HoF_Code

HoF_Code Popular Meeper

Honestly you remind me of when I applied, short app, immature (weeeellllll I still am), and just desperate for power. Nothing new here, just some random person trying to get staff because he wants to be "popular". And like iiTz said about the age thing, no one would lie about that on an APP if they were obviously just trying to get power. sorry bud, -1

14. junelawnchaired

junelawnchaired neat-o!

Denied, it has not been more than two weeks since you last application was denied. Please wait that time and make sure you work on your weaknesses as mentioned in your past application. Also, make sure you change your password so you have full control over your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.