1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied Unfair/letoff 3 day ban?

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by metalsaturn, Sep 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metalsaturn

metalsaturn Active Meeper

Hi, its metal.

Ive been banned for 3 days for something that someone else said, and didn't even get a kick or ban. This is unfair. Darkfangzz said something about 'willys' and didn't even get a kick. I said something to reply that wasn't even as bad, and got a 3 day ban from Misserin

Ban reason: sexual reference.

2. DarkFangz1100

DarkFangz1100 Active Meeper

I was talking about my tool named "Small Willy" you on the other hand...Yeah

3. metalsaturn

Ok, im sorry for sexual reference, but loads have said this stuff lots of times before this and never get a ban, even with mods on.

I do apologise to anyone who was offended.

4. metalsaturn

Oh, I see. lol. I got mistaken. I don't know absolutely everything about this sexual reference or anything.

I don't understand much of this stuff, but please, just let me off for this once.
    I really apologise, and I just want some uninterrupted time on meep, and not be covered with rude stuff I don't understand that clearly.

5. Coelho

Coelho Onis_Luck Elder

apparently this is weak.

6. Nager

Nager Active Meeper

7. metalsaturn

Plus others have said 'sexual references' and only got 3 hour bans. WHy is this?

8. metalsaturn

Yes. I see nager. And I get the screenshot.

9. Nager

Nager Active Meeper

You offended all of the male children in the world when they only offended one person.

10. metalsaturn

'Weak'?

Ok, guys, I know I did bad, just please let me off, I didn't understand what darkfangzz said.

11. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

I only gave you a 3 day ban becausi don't know of or have had anynegative experinces with you. Please note that what you did was wrong and the punshiment could have been worse

12. metalsaturn

Understood, but the question I'm asking is, could my ban be shortened until tomorrow, then if if this happens again, I'm happy to be issued a longer ban?
    Because I've had friends of mine say this and that was OK, or will it still be a 3 day

13. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

Our policy unless found not guilty is no changing of ban time unless someone higher then myself makes the change

14. nasapc123

nasapc123 Popular Meeper

This is denied, however I am changing this to a 12 hour ban from now to be approx. 1 day. Please ensure you never do anything of the sort again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.