1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from CrazyYoungBro

Discussion in 'Denied' started by CrazyYoungBro, Dec 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CrazyYoungBro

CrazyYoungBro Popular Meeper

Member Name CrazyYoungBro

Additional In Game Names: Mr_CrazyYoungBro

How old are you? 13

Do you have TeamSpeak? yes..At Last

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 3-8

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 4-9

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? Yes

References: Please give IGN's The_Unkown675
    Draki_dan
    FatIsNoob
    chairm
    oKLINGo
    Pmx728

When did you join Meepcraft? October 14th,2015

Introduction: Hello Meeps, I am Arihant or as you know me ingame Mr_CrazyYoungBro. I am 13 years old and i live at Mumbai in India.I am a 8th grader,I love sports,my main interests being Baksteball and Cricket.I have been on the U-16 state level basketball team for a while and am now going to try for nationals.
    I plan on being a Software Engineer in life.I just love computers and have developed a hobby of spending few hours a day learning more about hardware and software functionalities of it.
    This server has given me a lot of confidence and help me become mature.I therefore decided to give back to this server and that is the reason why I am applying for Helper on this amazing server

Why should you be Helper? There are quite a few reasons for me being a helper.

Activity-I am extremely active on the server and also on the forums.I have accomlished my goal of talking and meeting many members or this community.
    Experience-no,there is a very little experience of mine on this server,but I have a great experience working with a team in national level competitions.
    Involvement- I have been involved a lot in this server.I am always in search of players for my towns and my eyes are always going through the chat no matter what i am doing.
    Dedication-I am seriously dedicated to Meepcraft.I quite 5 servers the day i found out about this(including one where I was mod).
    Trust-This is one thing you cant argue that I lack of it.I am a very trustworthy person.I trust on my fellow players more than myself.
    Change-I have changed a lot from my start in this server.As some of the staff know that i have a long history of being banned for tpa killing.But, I have changed after my last encounter or being banned for 2 hrs.
    Helping-I just love helping others in their work.

What are your weaknesses? I believe that every person has some weaknesses and so do I.
    i make mistakes some times and try to hide it.But I am working on it and the results are better.I have had immaturity problems,but ad i said,I am becoming more mature day by day.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: As stated above,i am currently not on Teamspeak,the reason being that my computer is not loading the Teamspeak website and I am unable to download it.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application!
    Please post any comments and constructive criticism below, all feedback will be into consideration!
    :)❤ Meepcraft

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2015
  2. FatIsNoob

FatIsNoob Celebrity Meeper

Ok, so here is the thing.

No. 1, You didn't even ask me to put me a ref, but I forgive ya.
    No. 2, You need ts for the interview and for interacting more with other players. (I understand there is a problem with your pc and stuff)
    No.3, You seem active but I dont really see you help in /g.

So my vote, -1 for now.

metr0n0me and CrazyYoungBro like this.
  3. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Tbh this wasn't a bad app.
    But teamspeak is required, and I don't see you helping in game.

LadyCassandra and CrazyYoungBro like this.
  4. CrazyYoungBro

As far as Teamspeak goes,I m trying to resolve the matter as soon as possible.As I had mentioned,My computer is not loading the Teamspeak website and it often crashes due to it.
    Now,about the helping matter.
    According to me, I always try to help my fellow meepers in all possible ways. I usually help my building for them. In return I rarely ask anything, as building is my hobby. I also donate to other players if they need meebles. There are a couple of people I have donated a large amount to. (Ask IGN if required)

5. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

"I ate a pizza without stopping and got constipation"

Immature.

6. CrazyYoungBro

Sorry...If u trust me..i should let u know it was my bro...Shivansh was playing mc for me and he did it...And I Am Not Lying

7. CrazyYoungBro

Thanks for the review

8. CrazyYoungBro

Guys I got Teamspeak after all

9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Comments are in blue.

this is a very good application.... if it were just a rough draft currently. You should include a lot more detail, and be sure to look at my notes about your 'why.'

Activity,
    Your TS activity is obviously a no-good.
    In game, I have not seen you speaking once.
    On forums, you have 32 posts, which is a good start.

You should be active on ALL of these platforms for at LEAST 2 months. 3+ would be even more preferable. This takes time and effort.

You also have been reported to be extremely immature...

You need to think before you speak. And just not be silly with the 8 year old humor. Like.. come on.

Overall a hefty -1, you are clearly not ready for the position and should try again in 2+ months after working on improvements.

LadyCassandra and CrazyYoungBro like this.
  10. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Just saying you didn't say something immature doesn't tell us that you didn't do it. Don't try to start an argument with a staff member on your application, because that makes you look even more immature.

Also, your attitude on the forums isn't one that I like most of the time. Yes, you're immature. And you weren't supposed to edit your application unless it was ok'd by an admin.

Instead of turning yourself into a reference, actually get other players to be a reference for you. You ask them, and they can say yes or no.

I don't feel like breaking down your application because I already know how this is going to turn out.

I have no idea who you are and you need to be more well known with the server since I rarely see you actually help out players. Helping just citizens isn't going to make yourself look like an example towards others.

Again, just typing one sentence for each part in the 'Why?' section doesn't tell me that you're ready. You're using the overused cliche of "I love helping players". You need to explain to us, in full detail, about why we should consider you to be a staff member.

Overall, -1.

Pmx728 and CrazyYoungBro like this.
  11. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

If your brother has access to your account and could do something bad, I don't feel comfortable with you as staff.

12. Woddorl

Woddorl Popular Meeper

Next time around I highly recommend getting a friend/someone you trust to proof read your work/application for you. There were several issues that I think would've gotten caught/fixed had there been another set of eyes on it. Feel free to hit me up for a proof read if you need it. GL

13. Pmx728

Pmx728 Legendary Meeper

ATM I am going to give you a -1
    -Never asked me to be a reference
    -Not very active on forums or TS
    -Also even if it is true that your Brother said that, if you were a helper and your brother logged on, this could cause a big problem
    + You seem nice
    +It was a good app but had some careless errors.
    +Great timezone

I haven't got to meet in game yet ;( (probably because you live on the other side of the world), but I really want to. You seem like a very interesting person. Also if you would like, I'm willing to give you a chance as town staff in my town. I could teach you the commands and how towns work and run (even if you know most commands, Ill try to teach you a few more :p). If interested /msg or /mail send Pmx728 in game. Hope to meet you soon and Good luck!

Also, this is unrelated but what is your first language and what languages do you speak?

14. CrazyYoungBro

My first language is my native language Hindi...I also speak English and am working on spanish

Pmx728 likes this.
  15. ImNotBlonde

ImNotBlonde Celebrity Meeper

Honestly anyone who says "it wasn't me my brother got on my account" just automatically shouldn't be in any kind of leadership position. Staff just wouldn't be your thing.

16. YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW

YEHAAAAAAAAAAAW Popular Meeper

Alright mate everything checks you, it appears you have all the qualities needed to be accepted for the "helper" position.
    +1

TimtheFireLord and CrazyYoungBro like this.
  17. CrazyYoungBro

I have changed my minecraft password and have also changed my pc's password and now there will be no ome using my acc

18. anikin ultimate

anikin ultimate Popular Meeper

-1 Don't seem mature, and I have never seen you before, but good luck

CrazyYoungBro likes this.
  19. CrazyYoungBro

Tkx man..love ya

20. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

Your grammar was iffy. Never seen you on forums, can't say about ig cause of time zones. Dont put emojis in apps. You seem a little immature.

Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.