1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Bank robbing

Discussion in 'Closed Marketplace' started by Fatcat831, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Fatcat831

Fatcat831 Meeper

Hey i have an idea for the bank and shops. Prehaps where you can rob them? for example if you hit the shop villagers a few times in an amount of seconds you would have the option to start "robbery" mode, which would alert the server and you have to defeat all the guards. and the server alerted where players can come in an play hero and earn money from stoping you, (or help you) And if you fail you get jailed ingame for ten minutes and lose half your money, which goes to who stopped you. And so players dont spam it, it can only be done once a few hours?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 15, 2015 ---
    oh and another thing, prehaps make it effect peoples shops and such so they would be encouraged to stop it? and can prehaps hire extra security to spawn for there shop?

GroovyGrevous and Staraptia like this.
  2. Staraptia

Staraptia Popular Meeper

+1, I think this would be a very good addition to the server and would make for a very fun and challenging way to earn money.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  3. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

-1. Stealing is a crime, Meepcraft has rule that stealing is illegal. This is really stupid idea...

Pmx728 and Kling like this.
  4. Kling

Kling Break blocks not hearts

-1 So what you are pretty much saying is to make it so you could take from people's' shops..

Pmx728 likes this.
  5. Fatcat831

Fatcat831 Meeper

No I don't mean stealing from shops, I mean simply killing all the guards and shops that are effected get a simple rebuff for a time and the server gives you money, not the shops you "robbed"

Staraptia likes this.
  6. Kling

So you would get paid the amount that you are "robbed" for by the server?

7. Fatcat831

Fatcat831 Meeper

Ya and the debuff for the shops would be something like your prices going down by a few meeps so people don't get ruined

8. Kling

So people would want their shop to get "robbed" so they get the money for 'robbed' items a lot quicker that way? -1

9. Fatcat831

Fatcat831 Meeper

Basically if you are a victim people would get your items for acheap price and you would get less money for it. It would last for maybe 30 min or so

10. Kling

That would hurt the economy. I am also highly sure any shop owners would not want to get less for their items and your shop would be defenceless if you are not online, even with these Guards and players helping. People can earn iems in WIld and get money from jobs and minigames. -1

Pmx728 likes this.
  11. Adam34falcon

Adam34falcon Celebrity Meeper

12. Fatcat831

Fatcat831 Meeper

Well it's just an idea. It could also have no effect at all on the shops and simply players stopping the robber get money for helping

Staraptia likes this.
  13. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

So you're basically encouraging theft on a different level.

14. smk

smk Celebrity Meeper

New minigame? I like the concept, but it will never be implemented if it affects the economy. Turn this into a minigame and I would play it.