1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Helper Application from xoxPandaGirlxox

Discussion in 'Denied' started by xoxPandaGirlxox, Nov 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xoxPandaGirlxox

xoxPandaGirlxox Well-Known Meeper

Member Name xoxPandaGirlxox

Additional In Game Names: xoxPandaGirlxox

How old are you? 11

Do you have TeamSpeak? No

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekdays) 2-3

How many hours per day do you play MeepCraft? (weekends) 3-4

Have you ever been staff on this or any other server? No

References: Please give IGN's

When did you join Meepcraft? March 2015

Introduction: My name is xoxpanda girlxox im 11 years old im a really friendly and kind person im very helpful and caring.

Why should you be Helper? because i really want to help people and get to know more people .

What are your weaknesses? School Because they give you so much homework

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: Im a helper in a town called Ebon.

2. iiTzJDL

iiTzJDL Legendary Meeper

I've never seen you before
    No TeamSpeak
    The app was below average.

Good luck!

3. WarriorHeart

WarriorHeart Celebrity Meeper

Red is things that you need to fix, blue is comments.
    Other than that, I have never seen you around. Talk in chat a bit more. I'm giving you a -1

4. xoxPandaGirlxox

5. Qaztar

Qaztar Celebrity Meeper

Hello Panda Girl!
    I'm going to have to give you a -1 for these reasons:
    Your app was way too short! Look in the accepted section of applications and see how people write their applications. Tell us about yourself! Tell us sports you play, your personality, anything!
    TeamSpeak is required. You need it for staff meetings and your interview.
    Become more active. I've rarely seen you and I haven't seen you helping in /g.
    Good luck!

SillySilver, Khada_Aether and cooey like this.
  6. Khada_Aether

Khada_Aether Popular Meeper

Hi there! Seen you before, actually you were assisstant in my town and with no offense but thia is a huge -1 for me.
    Reasons:
    -You are really inmature, despite of trying to show you're not.
    -You are a really hypocrite person
    -You seemed helping at the begining but then you just left and the times you were on, you killed some town's animals and other town stuff and left.

This was about 2 or 3 months ago if I'm not mistaken and since then you disappeared. Now you come back apply for helper and sent me a mail saying hello????
    Not staff material.

7. xoxPandaGirlxox

Sorry umm i dont know who you are i was only a town staff for ebon and u really shuled ask the co im very helpful

8. SillySilver

SillySilver Celebrity Meeper

My comments are on purple. Things which are bad/wrong are on red.
    Ok, I've never seen ya before this. You should really let community know that you exist by talking in global chat. I believe that you're not ready since this app has immaturity in it, thanks to spelling which was bad. I suggest you spend couple months letting people know you, helping and training your spelling, I am on -1.

LadyCassandra and cooey like this.
  9. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Hello, Panda! You have been on the server for a little bit, now. I'm not quite sure you 100% understand the purpose and role of a staff member yet. I am afraid I have to give you a -1. Your app didn't have too much effort put into it. Things to work on, being more familiar with the server and forums. Helping people in shout, being more active, and having a good attitude all the time! :D Well, I hope you have a good day. Ba-bye!

10. Tolkie

Tolkie Popular Meeper

• I don't ever see you helping
    • Never heard or seen you before
    • you have posted 3 apps
    But it's ok just try being online more and talk in global too.:)

cooey likes this.
  11. Khada_Aether

Khada_Aether Popular Meeper

Sure

12. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

The fact that you created two separate new threads after receiving negative responses on this one is enough to show me you are not ready for this position knowledge-wise, nor maturity-wise. I suggest spending more time around the server and forums so you can learn the ropes, as well as learning from anything said above by others.

I moved the posted from your other threads here, then deleted the other two threads. Please keep it to this thread from now on and do not edit your application.

metr0n0me likes this.
  13. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

You made three applications, which counts as an edit, which is highly frowned upon.
    Because you did that I don't think you're ready for criticism, which will be the same until you change.

If you really want this title, you have to work for it. Come on TS, Help in global chat IG, and talk and help out on forums. INcrease activity everywhere.
    I'm not gonna go through your app because it's been done already, but just try to put as much information and details in there as possible. It shows to us your dedication to working, and of course then there's just more info for us to go on.

Currently a -1, good luck in the future apps if you make them.

14. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

This shows that you cant't handle criticism that well since you're only 11 years old.
    Required for Interviews.
    Just saying that you really want to help people doesn't persuade me in letting you become helper. From this application, all you want is the helper tag and nothing else. You need to work on it other than just giving us players 1-sentence summaries on why you should be helper.
    I've had lots of homework in one day, and I'm still able to visit Meepcraft once in a while via Minechat. Technically, this isn't a weakness because everyone has lots of homework for one day or more. Actual weaknesses can be immaturity, like to argue. etc.
    One of your weaknesses is immaturity, because from @chaos546's post, you made three applications for helper and deleted the first two because of all the negative comments on those applications. That tells me that you are very immature and you cannot handle criticism (already explained).
    If you really want to start an argument, now is not the time. If you are very helpful in ebon, you should've asked some residents to be your reference and they could've helped your application even more.
    Also, the spelling is really bad in the application.

For now, -1.
    Please try to work on these issues in two weeks or more the next time you apply. Take your time, don't rush it.
    Good luck.

15. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

No Teamspeak, immature, desperate, made 3 apps due to negative comments (can't take criticism), bad apps.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  16. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

Teamspeak is required
    Idk who you are.

Aightfam likes this.
  17. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Denied

Please expand on your answers to the various questions so we can review and make an educated decision based on your responses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.