1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied deadlypyscho78 Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by deadlypyscho78, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadlypyscho78

deadlypyscho78 Meeper

Member Name deadlypyscho78

Additional In Game Names: vexmythoclast

When you were banned: 15/09/15

Reason for ban: "hacking"

Ban Length: Permanent

Staff member who issued ban: KlutchDeals

Why we should consider your appeal: Ok, wondering why I made another report? Well its because my comments were deleted when I was writing on my post, and mostly the fact that I'm banned. First of all, I feel like KlutchDeals has a personal vendetta with me, every post related to my ban appeal that is either arguing and telling Klutch that he needs to pay attention (No offence) has been removed, every single time. Where's my proof? Well I have a screenshot. Futhermore, I would like also like to add that I did not hit two people at the same time, LOOK CAREFULLY FOR GOD SAKE. In addition, like what I said in my previous post, it's PING. Ping is the reason why 1minecraftlord1 had recorded me. Ping is the reason why he cannot beat me, (But he cannot beat me predominantly of his lack of skills and my abundance of skills hue). So Deals, take a good look and I mean A VERY GOOD ACCURATE LOOK this time, and you will see that I don't hack.

Sincerely from Vexmythoclast, the post you hate and despise most KlutchDeals :)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know: And probably, Klutch will most likely delete this, so READ IT BEFORE HE DOES :p Also I had taken a screenshot so ehhh ;)

Screenshot:http://imgur.com/a/3Dd9F

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  2. deadlypyscho78

deadlypyscho78 Meeper

Ok, this was childish, I'm sorry Klutch, but it does feel as if you have a personal vendetta against me...

3. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

I have no personal vendetta. The proof shows differently than what you say. xT3Kx is a ex-staff member that even the admins relied on for approving hacking bans. Hes been doing it for 3 years. He looked at the video and watched it in slo-mo and full speed. He said theirs 2 parts that are 100% definitive. I would say hes 99.9% correct. If you were hacking and own up to it, its a no big deal thing and we can get past it if you remove them. If you still swear by the fact that you wernt, Ill have him, and another person that's very "hack savy" and ask them both re look.

Zoe89 likes this.
  4. deadlypyscho78

deadlypyscho78 Meeper

Ok, I swear, that I did not hack

5. deadlypyscho78

deadlypyscho78 Meeper

Hack savy though lol

6. KlutchDecals

KlutchDecals The Real Ironman Elder

Denied. Toxicity still seems to be an issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.