1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

3 Year In-Game Title

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Killer2themx, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I wonder if there was a way to get a Veteran title in chat. That'd mean 3+ years of being on Meepcraft. I feel that if I dedicated 3+ years, it'd be really cool to have a rank.

I understand that some people might not like the idea, and maybe not necessarily for not having been on for 3+ years. But I want you to think about how it'd make somebody with 3+ years feel to have that rank.

To get the rank Veteran, it'd be applied for. Staff or even just old players in general could judge. More or else judging if the player really has played for that long.

Veteran isn't a perk for Ultimate or anything; it doesn't help you. Instead it shows pride in having played for 3+ years.

[Veteran]

RaidByNightOnly, cooey, Ethio and 3 others like this.
  2. Supershot1200

Supershot1200 Popular Meeper

3. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

If players ever got the rank, the Title Veteran can have the color of their rank they have.

4. Draqq

Draqq beans on toast

5. Kojo32507

Kojo32507 Meeper

I like this, Ik people have been playing since 2012 but some of us will not wait another 1 or 2 years to get this rank. Maybe get a Veteran rank with a green color with 2 years of playing and when your 3+ years you get a reded veteran rank. But make it toggle able please, I like the color yellow :p

Ethio likes this.
  6. Killer2themx

You guys are seeming to misunderstand.

This is not a common rank. Not many people will have this. It is something for Veterans of Meepcraft. The way you guys are starting to think is quite selfish.

Toostenheimer and GroovyGrevous like this.
  7. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

I don't really see the point. This just adds to the whole rankism flame that's going on, I don't see how this will help at all.
    There's no real reason for this. I've been on meep an almost solid two years, I don't need something to really celebrate that.

8. Klitch

Klitch

It shouldn't be seen as a celebration to you, but rather a recognition from the admins/fuzzlr of the time you have dedicated.

GroovyGrevous likes this.
  9. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Okaay...?
    The admins know that there are people who've been here 3 years on meep..
    You think this would help players get unbanned? Get helper? Is that the purpose of this.
    I don't see it.

10. Klitch

Klitch

No there's no "perk" to it other than the warm fuzz.y feeling you get inside when you are recognized for your dedication to something.

Dat_Coffee and GroovyGrevous like this.
  11. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

+0.75 idk..

12. Killer2themx

There is no perk. It's pride. This will not feed the flame of rankism, I mean nothing will end that.

It's pride. No real reason to add it. It'd take no work, just adding a custom title. That's a few pieces of text at most.

13. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

Change the title from veteral to junkie

Dat_Coffee likes this.
  14. Ethio

Ethio Well-Known Meeper

I like this. All I'm gonna say. Except for that. And that. And that and this.

15. Killer2themx

That isn't three years, correct? I'd look differently at your opinion if you were here for over three years.

We would need a group of people just to confirm people have been here for the amount of time they say. It'd be applied for and a staff member would hand perms over. Basically a rank you could toggle.

Dat_Coffee likes this.
  16. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

Way too much work, if this suggestion had to stand wanted to stand a chance there'd need to be an auto way for the system to see if you online for 3 or more years, which I don't think is possible.

17. Killer2themx

You're right, and at this point, we'd be keeping track of how much people are playing. But for now, and until the recorder hits three years, it would be applied for.

18. Nager2012

Nager2012 Popular Meeper

Why not?

+1

19. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

20. legendcaleb

legendcaleb Celebrity Meeper

Nobody has been on for three years I'm pretty sure, sure, I started playing in 2012, but with the end of meepnetworks, we have no info that carried over from old meep, so the counter would start at the start of new meep.