1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Seven Reasons to Choose MeepCraft

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Fuzzlr, Jul 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klitch

Klitch

@Fuzzlr Hey man. This is a really awesome promotional thread and I think this should be placed at the top of the news. This is something awesome that anyone visiting the website can see immediately. My two cents.

2. Dat_Coffee

Dat_Coffee Popular Meeper

Ethio, how'd you click the sign?
    I didn't think there was one on forums...

3. Ethio

Ethio Well-Known Meeper

Dat_Coffee, it's here at www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

4. Iatemyfriends

Iatemyfriends Supreme Leader

upload_2015-8-5_0-29-26.jpeg

5. Krazycat600

Krazycat600 Popular Meeper

Generally I think the 2012-early2013 staff is a lot better in every way to our current.

6. ryker26

ryker26 Well-Known Meeper

Attached Files:

Chaase5 and Redolwolf like this.
  7. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

8. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

I'll give my life story here because it seems to be what we're doing. Let's see how well I remember this.

It all started Late May 2012. Back then I was too "cool" for minecraft but I had some friends that got me hooked. I saw on youtube people playing on survival which I soon tried it and then servers. I still remember one of the first servers that I played on but alas don't remember the name. After experimenting around my friends soon told me about this server called "Meepcraft." Going on, all I remember is the old spleef arena and that was practically all I did.

Getting started was soon an easy task. Around June we found out there was a wild that you could go on. I remember making a cobblestone hut on top of a jungle tree and storing all of my diamonds and diamond armor that I had acquired from the old dungeon part of the terrarium. In I want to say mid June, we found out that you could join towns and keep your items safe. The first town I had ever joined was good ol' Montecarlo. During this time my friend and I were putting our iPod Touches (never heard of skype at that time) on FaceTime and playing meep. We had competitions to see who can build the highest and best house. July came and that was where I found out about Clockwork. My friend had quit and I decided to join Arrowsdale with Percy, Awesomesauce, VKL and others. I remember building a sweet house and pvping (although not that well) however I wanted that "power" that percy had. To be a leader and such. Oh and I also remember having to ask percy for the clockwork password because it kept changing.

August-September came and I decided to make a town. At this point still very poor, me and another friend combined to make a town right next to Awesomesauces' town. Unsurprisingly it fell, and on top of that I had only few items because I had no idea what embassies were at the time. Oh and around this time I remember how we hit 1000 players. December came and I don't have too much recollection except for that christmas tree parkour where you would get a wooden hoe if you won. I think I was also a part of Piedmont at this point as well. Oh and meeppvp. Then came January-MN. That time was awesome. I was making some serious cash and such as a part of Piedmont. _MrJones was mayor and all was well... oh I think anvils came out as well... Until CG came. Once that fallout when through, I left immediatly. Fear not, my story still goes on.

Some of the meep community relocated to a new server called "Sporecraft." Founded by Fluffbearrc and Pointfit, it was a towny server that was essentially what I felt meepcraft was supposed to be. There I had joined Crusher_11's new town and met many people such as Tasmiki and Thatguy (no idea what his ign is, he was insane at mining diamonds). I was really enjoying life until the meep revolution had happened on July 13th 2013.

July 13th came and every flooded to login. People were still getting used to it. I remember going to the terrarium and finding it empty. A rariety at the time. Not much remembered from that time. However I do remember joining Lakewood once it was more developed and having my plot stolen for some reason, oh well. Soon after I had quit

And this brings us to Nov 2014-Present day. During which, I had joined Perryjay's old beta town with Tasmiki. However that soon would change owners bringing me to Redol. Along with that during Christmas an awesome Cooleysworld gave me VIP. However, Redol fell causing me to create my own town Epic. That's where I'm here today.

Now why did I write this? Mainly due to the fact that in my minecraft "career" I had played on lots of servers. I had joined and left this server a few times but always come back to it. The community and towny is second to none and that's why I feel that this is the best server in the world in my opinion.

9. 00000

00000 Guest

You wimp. lmao. Grow up
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 8, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 8, 2015 ---
    I was 97th to join the forums until the account merge and my join date still says jul 13 2013

SirCallow and Redolwolf like this.
  10. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Nice, btw love your signature...

00000 likes this.
  11. The_Unkown675

The_Unkown675 Celebrity Meeper

Name em

12. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Oh I can name for him. ;)

CreeperCristi likes this.
  13. Foxxy1512

Foxxy1512 Popular Meeper

14. triscope

triscope Celebrity Meeper

Stop. LYing. FOR. ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.