1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied LowFatMilk Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by LowFatMilk, Aug 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LowFatMilk

LowFatMilk Meeper

Member Name LowFatMilk

Additional In Game Names: Low_Fat_Milk

When you were banned: Within the last few hours.

Reason for ban: Illegal town kicking + theft

Ban Length: 10 hours

Staff member who issued ban: Metr0n0me

Why we should consider your appeal: It is a false statement. Yesterday in Beta I bought a town for 100k. I was made mayor, then payed the 100k. I asked if they could leave the town then, but received no reply. I then kicked them from the town as I owned it, and removed all town plots. Nobody contacted me to say that I had done anything wrong.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know:

metr0n0me and cooey like this.
  2. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

3. Kicking Residents
    Before kicking a resident from your town, an adequate warning must be given depending on the circumstance. NOTE: In all cases, you may take their plot but you must hold their items for a minimum of 7 days.
    • Inactivity - If a player is inactive for 14 days or more, then no warning is necessary.
    • For general removal (No rule violations) - If a player has committed no violation to towny rules or your town’s rules, then a 7 day warning is necessary with either a /mail or a sign on their plot before eviction.
    • Players with a temporary ban - If a player has a tempban, then you must give them a 5 day warning after their ban has expired. The warning can be done with /mail or a sign on their plot.
    • Players with a permanent ban - You must wait for an appeal. If it is denied, then you must wait till the plots have been wiped by an admin before you can take them back. If it is changed to a temporary ban, then you must give a 5 day warning after the ban. If the player is unbanned, then you must give them the standard 7 day warning. However, if the person was perm banned for anything under the global
    • Players violating the town’s rules - You MUST state the course of action you will take at your spawn.

ToonMichaela and Bluapol like this.
  3. LowFatMilk

LowFatMilk Meeper

I clearly told that I could remove the houses in the town, which discredits the claim of theft. I assumed this meant I could remove the town members, as I said I would make a plotless town. This is why I am confused.

metr0n0me likes this.
  4. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

ToonMichaela and metr0n0me like this.
  5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

As the one that sold you the town, I'm gonna post here.
    (I sold the town via the alt Brownie000, while the payment was made to my main acc.)

After I sold you the town, I immediately left. Then it was just you in the town.
    On top of that, there were 0, zip, NO plots when I made you mayor. We explained that.

Any plots that were claimed and residents that were added, were added AFTER you sold the town.
    (Unless this is a different town, ignore it, I thought it was related enough.)

6. LowFatMilk

LowFatMilk Meeper

Alaina2006 (who gave me the town) said I could take the stuff in the houses and remove the houses. So what have I stolen?

7. LowFatMilk

LowFatMilk Meeper

Yea different town lol

8. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

No, this town belonged to Heatherthecookie and then alaina2006
    That is actually false; I'm really sorry we had to ban you but you actually cannot take stuff out of peoples' houses or remove plots without giving them a 1-week warning first.

ToonMichaela and chaos546 like this.
  9. chaos546

chaos546 Canadian Forums Stalker

Despite the fact that you were mislead by another player, it doesn't excuse breaking the rules. They are readily available and if anything feels even remotely illegal, you should ask staff members before doing it.

Denied. Please wait out your ban.

ToonMichaela likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.