1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

7acespade's Helper Application.

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by 7acespade, Sep 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7acespade

7acespade Celebrity Meeper

In Game Name: 7acepade

Teamspeak Username 7acespade I do not use teamspeak often because of my stuttering issue, however I am willing to get on whenever possible.

Skype Username: Silverspade7

Mic use: I own a mic.

Timezone: Pacific Time

Hours online per weekday: 3-4

Hours online per weekend: 7

Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)

Ultimate -> Helper

Introduction:
    Hello Meepcrafters!

Before getting to the application, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Abraham. I was born in Paris, France, and moved to California before I turned three, where I was raised for the remainder of my life. Around eight years later, when I was eleven, my stepbrother taught me how to play his favorite game, Minecraft. I was forever hooked to that game. Around three years later, while looking for a server to play on in Minecraft Server lists, I stumbled upon Meepcraft. While playing, I was compelled to its active yet friendly community, remarkable staff, and the gorgeous towns. From that day forward, I told myself that this server would be different, a server that I would stay on for a long time.

Five hundred and twenty eight days later, I can proudly say I kept my promise. I watched Meepcraft grow, and unfortunately, demise. I've watched trusted members of the community come and go. I've witnessed marvels being built. For all the memories Meepcraft has provided me, I feel it would be just to return the favor.

Why you should be Helper/Mod/Supermod ?

First, I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. Additionally, I would like to become a helper to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally, I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

I could bring my commitment, I would try my very hardest to provide players with informative and helpful answers to all their queries, I would do this frequently to make sure all players have an enjoyable experience.
    Also because of my previous experience, I have a great understanding of appropriate sanctions and the best means to deal with rule breakers, by simply making fair unbiased decisions. Also I have high amounts of time and patients, which I think would be essential when helping players come to grips with rules and any problems they have.

I ask only of one thing. Let me show you. Give me a single day to show you.

Weaknesses:
    My stuttering issue impairs my ability to communicate on teamspeak, However I will be on whenever needed.

I can get a little carried away with conversations and debates, but I don't see anything wrong with speaking my mind.

Conclusion
    Thank you for reviewing my application, feel free to share your thoughts or concerns in the comment section below.

CinnamonTiny and BlackJack like this.
  2. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

As I recall, your previous application was denied. This one look almost identical, did you change any of it? I'm still +1, you'd be a good helper, but maybe you should have looked at past criticisms and added those in, don't edit your current one though, that's an auto deny, but yeah, +1

7acespade likes this.
  3. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

+1 i always see you asking if anone needs help

7acespade likes this.
  4. 7acespade

Heya Qwikin.

I didn't use any material from my last application, even if I tried, it cant be pulled up.

Staff members, feel free to pull up my last application and see if I copy/pasted anything in here.

5. Qwikin

Qwikin Guest

alright, I guess it just looked similar in length :p I'm not big on reading applications in detail, usually just skim them

6. Tasmiki

Tasmiki Celebrity Meeper

I really liked the app, you're a good friend and you would make an amazing Helper. But I dun want you to kick me for caps so -1

loljk a big ploos wahn 4 u

7acespade likes this.
  7. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

From my experiences with you ingame, and elsewhere. +1

BlackJack and 7acespade like this.
  8. DeathBunny55

DeathBunny55 Popular Meeper

Your ready, promotion. +1. (Did anybody get that?)

Volkiir and 7acespade like this.
  9. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Fairly short app, but you're mature and know your stuff.
    + 1

7acespade likes this.
  10. FluffbearRCT

FluffbearRCT Popular Meeper

I still don't trust you after what happened in old meep, and probably never will. -0

7acespade likes this.
  11. 7acespade

I understand.

12. NorthernLights17

NorthernLights17 Celebrity Meeper

+1 you are very helpful to everyone.

13. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Funny how you said a while ago you were going to put an application in on Sunday, then denied it, but here we are...

Meh. That's how I feel about this. You have your goods and you have your bads. You are helpful in game, active on the forums; but were majorly banned before and can come on a little desperate and vexatious in game.

+0.

14. ZapChance

ZapChance Popular Meeper

I don't want to trust you. -0

15. savvvy420

savvvy420 Popular Meeper

-1. Seeing as you were banned for duping on the last server, personally I don't think someone who took advantage of a glitch for you're own personal gain, and hurt the server in the process, shows immaturity, and an untrustworthy character. A part of being staff, is putting the server before your own personal needs. Helping the community and putting them in front of your self in game. I have never seen any of these traits from you threw anything you do in game. I've mostly see you in /shout arguing, with other players.

16. NorthernLights17

You spelt your own name wrong sorry to say.

17. NorthernLights17

Where it says In Game Name:

18. 7acespade

Alright, thank you. I cant edit it.

19. Gladiator_Derp12

Gladiator_Derp12 Popular Meeper

Sorry don't mean to be rude but you duped also so yeah... and btw +1

Mjr_Minor, Lysseal and 7acespade like this.
  20. nhjed

nhjed Celebrity Meeper

You kinda advertise your app but eh, wateva. ploos wahn.

7acespade likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.