1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Kitpvp Testing

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by reggles44, Jun 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VorticoseSeven0

VorticoseSeven0 Popular Meeper

2. 1Achmed1

1Achmed1 Popular Meeper

Therefore*

Hooray for a new map, doe tho

3. hockeygoalie7800

hockeygoalie7800 Popular Meeper

It looks like it can be good, but there are a few things I don't really like about it:
    • General Gameplay
      • When a player dies, it still registers them as in combat and takes about 10 seconds for you to select your kit
      • The End biome is extremely easy to fall off of, and kits with high knockback dominate it
    • Kits
      • Medic
        • The armor all has thorns 1, which makes it very annoying to deal with
        • The stick has knockback 3, basically just throwing players around the map (I've been launched like 15 blocks before)
        • It has way too many potions, I don't understand why it has 16 splash potions for speed which lasts a few minutes each
      • Fisherman
        • It has a sharpness 9 pufferfish, which gives it 11.25 damage and makes it almost as good as Swordmaster's sword
        • The diamond armor has protection 2 on it, don't really see why that's necessary
        • Also has access to knockback and fire aspect, which both give it a ton of advantage over kits that don't
      • Squire
        • This kit has fire aspect now, I personally thought it was fine without it
      • Marksman
        • I don't see why it needs power 10 with limited arrows (it's useless when it runs out), why not power 5 with infinity?
      • Assassin
        • The kit is pretty useless, although it deals an extreme amount of damage with the diamond sword, 7 sword hits won't get you past 3 or 4 kills; I think it shouldn't have any durability loss (it only takes like 3 sword hits to kill it)
    Hope that could somewhat help you guys with balancing kits, I'd like to see this be released to all players with almost entirely balanced kits!

4. Belldorado

Belldorado Celebrity Meeper

Fisherman was created by my Brother, and I helped a little bit =P They lowered the sharpness on Baby Finley...

5. evilalec555

evilalec555 Celebrity Meeper

everything needs to be bumped up so it will be mega kitpvp

6. hockeygoalie7800

hockeygoalie7800 Popular Meeper

I thought it was a pretty balanced kit before they gave it even more sharpness.

Belldorado likes this.
  7. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

YAY! hey also will this be pay to win like you have the best weapons and stuff the higher your rank or will this be based on skill the reason i always wanted a pay to win kitpvp and a kitpvp where all kits are available and its based on the players skill at pvp
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 11, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 11, 2015 ---
    hey just went on the new kitpvp seems you guys are make the kits well balanced good job. 10/10 IGN do it again anyway great job guys

8. Skythekid1526

Skythekid1526 Popular Meeper

How do you get to it?? :eek:

9. M0W0G

M0W0G Celebrity Meeper

if you are a donor go to /warp kitpvp and there will be a sign that you right click it takes you to the place

Skythekid1526 likes this.
  10. Skythekid1526

Skythekid1526 Popular Meeper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.