1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  3. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  4. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Cookies Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MissErin Helper APP

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by MrHollywoot, Aug 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrHollywoot

MrHollywoot Popular Meeper

In Game Name: MissErin
    Skype Username: thecandymanisback
    Teamspeak Username: MissErin / Hollywood
    Mic use: Of course
    Timezone: Central USA
    Hours online per weekday: 4-6
    Hours online per weekend: 5-?
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod, Mod to SuperMod)
    Citizen > Helper

Introduction:

Howdy all Tyler here but to most I am MissErin. Meepcraft staff has had a lot of recent changes and in my opinion for the better. Now that I have a warm and fuzzy feeling about this server and the in and outs of it, I feel that I am ready to apply for staff. My overall experiences here at MC have been great ones and im ready to give back to the community and do what I can.

Why you should be Helper ?

- I always place my self for the greater good

This being said I have absolutely no issue putting aside the things I want to do just to help others. Most of my time spent chatting in game are people asking me this that and the other and I give advice when I can or I'll reference them to were they can get the answer.

- Holds myself and others to the highest of standards

Previously I stated to a lot of people about my military job/history but this will be the only time I reference it in this application.

My real life job is at the core holding people to standards, accountability, and quality control which I have been very successful at and I feel correlates into the "staff" job quite well.

- I am a firm believer that one should not lie.

There is no reason to hold the truth back the truth will hurt some set others free. That being said there is always a tactful way of saying something constructively to help them instead of trying to hurt them. This comes into play a lot when defusing situations and disagreements. Staying neutral in all things is something I strive for and can be beneficial when the situations call for it.

- Years and Years of gaming experience

I wont go into the full details of my gaming history and some of it id rather just forget about. There really has not been a roll i have not filled throughout the 16ish years of online gaming. At the core its all the same just a different interface. We strive to bring the best of our experience into the things we have now (the good old days) and avoid making the previous mistakes of ourselves and others.

Weaknesses:

I feel no sympathy for anyone who has a negative impact on the community and I will hold that in the back of my mind whenever someone asks me for something.

I am completely aware of the fact that I am full of myself however this comes off as a issue to others.
    You are your biggest cheerleader, you should wake up every morning look in the mirror and just judge your self, pump your self up, and remind your self this is YOUR life. This has some side effects others don't like.

I call it how I see it - If I see/smell/hear "BS" I call it...no matter who it is my boss, friends, or family.

I don't sit on team speak just to talk - If you have actually read this far you have probably seen my thoughts and feelings on our current team speak Honestly I have no issue ever getting on if I am asked but I wont sit in a room of people talking just to show my presence. (im sorry but I don't play in a office/hole in the house. I play in my living room with my wife and son around they deserve my voice communication and well yea..i think that point has been made)

Conclusion:

Nothing is ever set in stone, we are always changing if we admit that or not. Meepcraft has overcome drastic changes and found its self a new home. The old meep is dead guys I am sorry you had to see the death of something that sounded so great. The world we play and live in now.... together this new meepcraft! This can shadow over anything in the past and I want to help push it to that point.

2. Notchbeard

Notchbeard Popular Meeper

Plus wahn. This padawan is ready for his lightsaber :p

MrHollywoot likes this.
  3. DeathBunny55

DeathBunny55 Popular Meeper

You seem like your ready for sure. +1.

4. Klitch

Klitch

You are mature and playful at the same time

+1

5. wayzata20

wayzata20 Popular Meeper

6. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

Didn't even read the app.

+1.

The only thing is, I'd ask to get your forum name changed to your IGN to get rid of any confusion when dealing with ban appeals, reports, etc.

MrHollywoot likes this.
  7. MrHollywoot

To easy lemon squeezy

DancingCactus and Notchbeard like this.
  8. MrHollywoot

I think i love this

Notchbeard likes this.
  9. chirp1234

chirp1234 Celebrity Meeper

[​IMG]

PLUS 1

10. Sirrr_Pig

Sirrr_Pig Bacon

You always seem and nice and mature about things, I liked the app. You showed what qualities you have that could benefit the staff team, +1 for interview

11. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

+1 for interview.

12. TechMasterHD

TechMasterHD New Meeper

Oh really? You kind of need to read the application or it just means you're biased. Jus sayin'

13. DancingCactus

DancingCactus Legendary Meeper

14. Aymak

Aymak Meeper

I gotta throw a +1 out there as well.

Definitely one of the more active members of the community, you get along with everyone, and we all know you'd be motivated enough to do the job. Everyone has been waiting for you to reply anyways.

15. Deinen0

Deinen0 Guest

16. Saiakaley

Saiakaley Well-Known Meeper

17. Cooleysworld

Cooleysworld Celebrity Meeper Elder

accepted for interview

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.