1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MeepCity Market 2.0

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Sjoeppappentrap, Apr 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sjoeppappentrap

Sjoeppappentrap Sjoeppappentrap Elder

Hello Meepers!

On 04/21/15 we will release our MeepCity Market version 2.0!

During the review we tried to consider all the suggestion that you have posted.
    Hopefully this will result in a new MeepCity Market that suits you all!

[Warning]: Chest-shop owners: Your shops might get affected by our price changes. We suggest you to close your shop for a couple of days.

Fyi, we do NOT refund any loss you would make due to the price changes in the MeepCity Market.

2015-04-14_17.40.12.png

Sjoe

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

First

cooey likes this.
  3. SirCallow

SirCallow Legendary Meeper

Second. Thanks Sjoe. :) *gives Sjoe chimichanga*

4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

5. OneBreadSlice

OneBreadSlice Celebrity Meeper

Hopefully this is better than the last.

6. cooey

cooey Legendary Meeper

nice

fourth

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
    Acceleradiance likes this.
  7. Jwarian

Jwarian Celebrity Meeper

fingers crossed for cheap stacks of tnt so all us super bored veterans can mess around again.

8. Flaming__Death

Flaming__Death Well-Known Meeper

what would the new MeepCity Market be like

9. Empoleon_master

Empoleon_master Celebrity Meeper

Just checked it out, it's nearly the same thing, *see buckets still for 350 for proof*
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2015 ---
    I am an idiot the prices will only change on the 21st my bad. T_T

Deljikho, Metzy and metr0n0me like this.
  10. Buttersword27

Buttersword27 Well-Known Meeper

omg! Yay this will come out on my B-Day!

11. Kourmit

Kourmit Popular Meeper

Awesome, I will be waiting....

12. RaveMaster

RaveMaster Popular Meeper

Price changes = chest shop changes = removing signs and putting them back = work and effort = bad

13. Summers

Summers Hot Meeper

No release on whats going to be in the warp shop before so i can plan for this?

14. Theneonyoshi

Theneonyoshi Active Meeper

as long as i can get rid of my junk im fine

15. funkyrainbows

funkyrainbows Double Rainbow

Awesome!

Empoleon_master likes this.
  16. Jdude5786

Jdude5786 Popular Meeper

Guess I'll have to take the sell prices off all my chests...
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2015 ---
    Will this shop have decreasing prices the more that people sell to the shop or will prices be fixed?

17. 417Mario

417Mario Celebrity Meeper

I hope this is great!

18. Empoleon_master

I just truly hope that they don't give a buy price for sea lanterns o more than 2 meebles because we really need a glowstone substitute that's easy to get and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. Also giving sea lanterns a buy price of more than a few meebles would make guardians farms get nerfed and thus make sea lanterns/glowstone prices sky rocket thus crapping on people that need any amount of glowstone that's more than a few blocks.

19. Kourmit

Kourmit Popular Meeper

Honestly, if they include a sell price for sea lanterns in the new admin shop at all, they are horrible human beings. With only a handful of sea temples, and only about 1 or 2 of those being public. There would be about 10-15 people that would dominate the market for them and make buckets of money with their afk hopper version, without anyone else even having a chance. Anything you can farm with a grinder, should be nerfed into the ground. So if the shop sells them to people for cheap, awesome, but if it buys them from people, it would just be plain dumb.

Empoleon_master likes this.
  20. Empoleon_master

ILY, this is why iron farms etc should not have been nerfed, only the ways people were making off of them via the admin shop (read the admin shop buying iron for tons of money) so instead of taking out much needed items on meep via nerfing the farms crapless, what they should do is nerf the ways people are making 1 Hornemans of meebles off of the farms, not the farms themselves.

Let's take the Meep railway for example, (in this situation it's being constructed right now and we should all make donations etc.) it is going across all of meep town, (alpha and beta), in a giant grid formation (in this situation) that would easily require about say 200k powered rails (make a single rail line spanning more than 500 blocks and you will see how this is an easily plausible number) powered rails require what? Gold. How does one get tons of gold without mining and having varying amounts of luck? Make a gold farm of course! Oh, no, wait they're nerfed because people made 1 f ton of meebles off of /warp bank and gold farms, so now the only reliable source of gold can come from is mining forever and with this amount of gold needed you would need about 50+ people mining for gold constantly, just to keep up with the demands of how quickly the rail way is expanding across meep towny. But instead of only removing the bank (which crashed due to people literally buying all the gold from it, thus making it's value 0 *yes this happened and people made even more money from it*) Meep/onis/fuzzlr decided in more or less exact quote (which may or may not have been what they were thinking) "Ehhh screw it to hell" and thus not only was the bank killed (by players) but Gold farms were as well, thus providing 1-2 ingots of gold /hr for giant farms that sometimes took WEEKS TO BUILD. And they never changed it back because reasons despite the way people were making money off of it BEING NERFED ALREADY.

It's the equivalent of basically releasing *insert thing here* all over the world to make all ivory worth 0.00001 cents of the poorest country's currency and extremely common, (which is fine as ivory trade is bad as it kills elephants etc).....then shooting every elephant in the world to make sure there is no ivory in the world, EVER.

Buttersword27 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.