1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

PartyKoala13's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Liam, Apr 9, 2015.

1. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Member Name: PartyKoala13

Additional In-Game Names: N

How Old Are You? 12 turning 13 in October

Do you Have Skype? Yes

Do you Have TeamSpeak? Yes

How Many hours are you on (Weekdays) 3-5 Hours

How Many hours are you on (weekends)
    5-9 Hours

Have You Ever Been Staff on another Server? No.

Introduction Hi my name is Liam.

I live in Colorado today, but I was born in North Carolina. I moved to Colorado when I was 6. Almost half of my life I've lived in CO. I have to admit, I've adapted to Colorado more than I did in North Carolina. Liam is an Irish name, but I am not Irish. I don't have much of a religion. I'd like to think that life is limited, and all we want to do, we should do before time runs out. Anyways, I have been on Meepcraft for 2 to 3 years now. You may not believe that, but I have changed my name several times. Previously, I was FridayLaughs. I joined Meepcraft from a friend's recommendation. We played for about an hour together, starting, making a new home and sharing it. Then, he had to go, so I started to adapt to the server more and learn more about it. I starting by knowing more people that could help me whenever I needed. My friend moved on from Meep, and rarely plays it. I still do, and I'm happy I do. It's probably the best server I've played on. Ever.

Why should I be Helper?
    Well, like I said, I've played on Meepcraft for 2-3 years now, so I know my way around the place. I've seen Meep grow from a regular Settlement, to a Metropolis in just a few looks from my eyes. But also, I've learn to adapt to being friendly to everyone I see but can't help but be friendly. I have no problem with being friendly, and actually I enjoy to. When I joined Meepcraft, like I said, I started out on my own, and Helpers and Mods helped me throughout the way. They saw me grow as a player, and a true member of Meepcraft. They just had to teach me. And that's exactly what I want to do.

But state my name all you want, I love to party, but I can get a lot of work done around Meep. I don't just want to party, I also want to teach people about the rules and amazing things about Meepcraft. I don't want to be Helper for respect, or working for Meepcraft. I want to help the very people that love this server and want to play on this server, and I want to help them learn everything they need to know, so they can feel how I want to feel about being Helper. So they can lead themselves into the next step of Meepcraft.

I should be Helper, because I want to see the next Meepers grow to someone. Someone that can help the next people, and the next. So is this how this server could survive? Because if so, that's what I should be Helper for.

What are your Weaknesses?

Weaknesses is not my favorite word. I have only few weaknesses, thankfully. One of my weaknesses is just people not listening. I can actually get over someone not wanting my help, but people that i'm trying to help, and don't listen, aren't my best friends. I can understand if someone just doesn't respond to something of mine, but if they don't care and gives me disrespect, that won't make my day any better.

Another weakness of mine is very uncommon. I'm worried only a bit about my rank, and age. It sound low and shabby for a Helper. Usually Helpers are Supreme or Ultimate. I'm only Elite. I thought about waiting for applying until I was 13 or older, but, like I said, I couldn't resist not helping people. If being Elite, or only 12 years old is a problem, I understand. All I want to do is help anyone that wants help.

Okay, last weakness, I promise. My internet is sometimes buggy. I live in Colorado, so weather could effect my internet, therefor, Minecraft. If I get disconnected, I always try getting back on. Sometimes I lag too, yes, almost everyone lags, but mine is sometimes extreme. If lag or my internet gets in the way, apologies. But, I think I can pass this one. I still stand up after getting knocked down, so if you give me all my weaknesses at once, I won't give up so easily.

Please give any other information you might think is useful to us:

Yes, sometimes, I can't get on because I have some things that need to be done. I will be on, just not all the time. I try to be online as much as possible, but some things might be in the way.

Thank You

Thank you for reading my application. It means a lot to me. If I acquire Helper, I will absolutely be thankful that you read this. Thanks For Reading, and I'll see you on Meepcraft.

Zoe89, __Rety__ and Toostenheimer like this.
  2. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

From this app, I will stare down anyone with disgrace if their -1 reason is "new member" or "you need to get used to the community m8"
    This guy is an elite. He has OBVIOUSLY cared to help this server stay alive.
    From my POV, I'm at a +1. You seem like a pretty decent guy from what I've seen.

3. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

Donor ranks don't matter in staff apps.

-1, I've never heard of you before now. Your app was alright, your 'why' didn't convince me much but it is a good start.
    Get more active and such and I'll consider a +1.

Videogames321 and PandaBear711 like this.
  4. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

that's what I thought, then I realized every single staff member except for SpongeyStar is Supreme+ lol

5. Muunkee

Muunkee Legendary art supply hoarder

People of all ranks, even citizens, have been accepted as staff before. A higher rank generally gets you noticed more and easier, but that's really the only thing that changes.

Bluapol likes this.
  6. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Ah I see. Thank you for the Heads up!

7. Bluapol

Bluapol Media Team Meeper

Have only seen you 1 time online and don't see u helping, improve this aspects. Also new member means not active on forums. Im at -1 atm.

8. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

I feel the same way...

Hey! We both live in Colorado! I like you now :)

9. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Like monkey stated, people of all ranks have gotten staff. A while back, Bl4ut0 was a citizen and achieved Helper status. Many others including myself were accepted as Elite.
    Timthefirelord was accepted as Premium.
    Hippapajo was accepted as a VIP.
    As you can see, people of every rank have gotten staff, whether it's Helper or higher.

I'm going to edit a post in about my rating tomorrow (Hopefully).

10. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

Sorry PartyKoala, I'm gonna have to give you a -1 due to these reasons:
    - Activity - I've seen you once or twice in game, never on forums nor on teamspeak. (Idk about teamspeak actually.) Become more active and well known within the community

- App was quite short, could've maybe lengthened the 'Why' section. To give inspiration, look at some accepted apps!
    Work on these and all the other feedback other people have given, and you'll have my vote :)
    - Spongey

11. WorkingClassHero

WorkingClassHero Popular Meeper

12. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Thanks Everyone for The Great Feedback!

13. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Although I do have to say that your app was very good. If you work on making youself more well-known and learning commands I would +1 an application like this one in 1-2 months!

Keep going in this direction,

14. DeadlyPoptartz

DeadlyPoptartz Celebrity Meeper

15. __Rety__

__Rety__ Celebrity Meeper

Huge +1

16. _RCHT_

_RCHT_ Celebrity Meeper

Agreed +1!

17. meeplover

meeplover Popular Meeper

Have never seen you online. Might be time zones. -1

18. Liam

Liam Fergalicious, baby

Hmm... I've never seen you on ever before too. It has to be time zones.

19. AmericaBabyYeah

AmericaBabyYeah Celebrity Meeper

Hai Party,Nice to see you got a fourms account.
    +0.5.
    Be more active on the fourms,That'll be good :)
    Also I can seeyou as helper
    Good luck!

20. OhSimple

OhSimple ayyy lmao

• Never Seen you in-game let alone helping anyone.
    • Why section was meh to me.

Toostenheimer likes this.