1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Extra perks for exclusives.

Discussion in 'Denied' started by enderdepths, Mar 27, 2015.

1. loraxthepug

loraxthepug Popular Meeper

For the comments about kitpvp, I think the best kit is an opinion and some people are not pvpers so what do they get from exclusive? The healing, I love because it has saved me from many deaths:). I also think it comes with a ctf kit, and I love ctf. I am pretty happy with my exclusive right now, I mean if the server wants to be generous and give me more exclusive perks I won't object :cat:!
    -1, I love /ptime and I think exclusive is pretty generous already, Although when I first got it I was confused on what to do with it because /dis was down, now I have learned the perks and am happy :happy:

2. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

Lol if anything ult needs more perks for being 320 USD. Also vip is a rip imo

3. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Let's put it this way:
    40 bucks. Ult spends 8 times a much. 8 times.
    Most OP class, or second depending on preference in kit.
    Good kit in CTF.
    /nv on.
    /ptime for building.
    /heal is one of the most op perks, almost as good as /fix.
    New /effects and /dis like every other rank.
    Now let's put it this way, since Ult is 8x as much, shouldn't it have 8x the perks? That means they're getting ripped off more if they want the rank just for the perks, and not to donate. Stop complaining and accept the fact that Exclusive is good enough. Trust me, it was horrible a while ago.

4. loraxthepug

Yeah I agree completely, except I don't really know how ultimate could improve much, my only suggestion for ultimate would be /furnace

5. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Correction, there should be more perks for Supreme +

6. loraxthepug

Ok well I don't really care so much whether /furnace goes to supreme or ultimate just I think it would be a good idea to have it in generality. :D, maybe even elite should get it, but elite has a lot of perks already. I am currently exclusive so I've never used /fix but it sounds really awesome and useful as well as spawner usage so elite is pretty good in my opinion.

7. UglyUnicorn

UglyUnicorn Celebrity Meeper

Exclusive is I think the 3rd best rank -1
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Apr 1, 2015 ---
    We need this ^

8. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

I think that VIP needs a buff, give us the ability to disguise as ourselves.

Empoleon_master likes this.