1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

This Is How Kit-PvP Should Be! *Revised

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Hornemans, Jan 27, 2015.

1. Chickenator

Chickenator Popular Meeper

That's a lot better, but gold is like leather/wood so you should change the suggestion on exclusive.
    +1

2. Forest

Forest Popular Meeper

I like the token idea but I like the kits the way they are xD

3. Peero

Peero Celebrity Meeper

Its is a good idea except people who have the best kit and people who just joined are gonna be recked by the higher kits. We need to make some sort of way that higher rank people can't fight lower rank people. Maybe like different area only certain kits can go into. But I definently love the idea!
    +1

4. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

"NO DONT TAKE AWAY MY P2W STUFF"
    -Meepcraft "donors"

5. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

Every time Hornemans posts a link to this thread on another kitpvp suggestion, God kills a kitten.

Toostenheimer likes this.
  6. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

More like Hornemans kills a kitten with the power of salt.

7. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

Doesn't realize he posted that with pre teen attitude
    if you were gonna follow me, I would go ew

8. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

That would not happen at all. This is equal based pvp the higher ranks only have more kits to choose from. Please read all the details again.

iOblivion likes this.
  9. iMeepCraft.

iMeepCraft. Popular Meeper

+1 I agree the current kitpvp kits are crap... and a suggestion to your berserker kit is to remove all armor weapons soups and just make it invincible for 5 mins and kill everything with 1 punch it touches, then after 5 mins it dies!

10. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

lol, that would be funny, thanks for the suggestion.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Feb 28, 2015 ---
    Just need to turn off money for the PVP/mini games and start issuing tokens. Also change up those kits, in the lobby! I guess a new map would be cool too.

iMeepCraft. likes this.
  11. Fuzzlr

Fuzzlr Owner Staff Member Owner

Why must minigames use an alternative currency? What is wrong with purchasing kits with Meebles instead of tokens? It would make the system a lot less confusing and encourage users to make a town (because of the importance and uses of Meebles).

kwagscraft likes this.
  12. weewoozesty

weewoozesty Popular Meeper

Something like that could drive away newer players. Lets face it. Its very hard to make a decent living as a Drifter without being some rich players personal servant for meager restitution. There are always a lot of rich players. If they could buy it with meebles poor players would just lose all their money to the more advanced kits of the richer players if they had to keep repurchasing it. What if you made it so you dont have to repurchase the kit every death if using meebles.

Maybe make it so you can buy the kits. But they dont dissapear when you die. Rather they are a timed kit. If you pay for 10 minutes, you get 10 minutes. If you pay for a decade. You get a decade.

(pay as you go)

Maybe make the meeble based one its own thing? That could drive away a lot of new potential donors. Since a lot of new players pretty much head straight to Kitpvp. Its a big selling point to the server. I may not go to Kit very often in lieu of Halo instead. But I do see that its always populated with like 75% people below even exclusive?

13. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

It is not a must use, however it is based on the idea of turning "minigames/pvp" from a money faucet (making meebles out of nothing) and turning it into a meeble trade. Meaning, that instead of making money out of thin air and inflating the economy, it would make "tokens" (or whatever you want to call them out of thin air) and those tokens could be traded/sold/given to other players for meebles. Basically, its the same idea as using 'Cobblestone" in skyblock, people still make money from skyblock by selling dirt, sand, etc for meebles so why not tokens?
    Nothing, people could still buy it with meebles or tokens this part of the plan will work with either. The plans main concern is to stop making meebles out of thin air and converting to transferring meebles between players instead.
    Your right, I mean it would be way less confusing to just use meebles, butif we are going to keep it as meebles, I think that the overall OP kits the higher ranks have, needs to be address to everyone can make meebles fairly not just 3 donors that "team" and kill everyone else (which, I feel is an abuse of the system to make mebbles).
    I agree, those 75% with crappier kits all get massacred by the higher 25% donors with better kits, how is fair and how does that promote new players to com on the server if they know they will get killed easily in kitpvp every time?
    I don't think he was talking about paying meeble for OP kits but he was just relating it to the suggestions, where i said kits should cost like 2 tokens he was saying why can't kits cost 1000 meebles or whatever? Not that kits are more op but all kits will cost 1000 (or whatever) and there will just be different kits available to different ranks (all about the same powerlevels so to speak).
    Paying for time is not any better then the paying for more OP kits with higher prices, the rich will still have the advantage when paying for time too.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 1, 2015 ---
    Also add a few changes to the original post:
    (if you don't like the separate money part ignore and meebles can be used instead)
    and
    (Note 5: also to be more fair unbreaking 3/4/5/etc can be added to the weaker armor/weapons so they all break about the same rates)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 2, 2015 ---
    Yup

14. vrohan

vrohan Celebrity Meeper

Yeah i like this idea Horne! But it would be better if there should not be any tokens. Leave it as Meebles, but if this happens donators should always end up on top. We didn't donate for nothing.

15. Hornemans

Hornemans God of Meebles

Sure, i mean if fuzzlr don't like the token idea (which it seems he don't) meebles can be used and actually makes it easier, but a few minor adjustments would just have to be made. Either way i could do all these changes as soon as Fuzzlr likes :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2015, Original Post Date: Mar 3, 2015 ---
    Yup
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 7, 2015 ---
    Indeed!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2015 ---
    Best suggestion on Kitpvp Ever!

vrohan likes this.