1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

MeepDelivery

Discussion in 'Denied' started by Coelho, Nov 29, 2014.

1. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

It's not vshop, but I think this will work.

+1

2. Supershot1200

Supershot1200 Popular Meeper

3. Cherrykit

Cherrykit Being myself

I like the idea, maybe make it for selling too, so you can see for what prices you can sell something and how much and for taxes you could just get 20% or whatever it will be less than you would when you go to the shop.

LadyCassandra likes this.
  4. Squid53214

Squid53214 Popular Meeper

I would give it a very cautious +1.
    I can see great benefits from this, but also it seems like something that could easily be manipulated by the rich to become richer and the poor to stay poor, like v-shop did, as the rich can afford to pay for the tax.

5. Epicdude141

Epicdude141 Celebrity Meeper

Actually I had thought of something, would this show chestshops that are full? Too many times I would attempt to sell my items and get the good ol'

"Not enough space in the chestshop" or something like that.

6. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

Old meep. I remember in old
    Meep we use to have 400-500 ppl on all the time. A lot of people liked the /jobs and vshop. I know it might make the economy over flow but that is good. If we keep getting rid of stuff then meep will go down. Like if MCRichhuey spends all his meebles at the meep shop, then throws it in clear lag. There goes the whole economy lol. I think a lot of people would say /jobs and vshop were very good. Also U could make it so jobs only works in wild and any block that is placed from somebody mone give u money (like if I keep placing a dirt and breaking it, it will do nothing since a person broke it).

7. PurpleStorm1234

PurpleStorm1234 Popular Meeper

+2

This seems like a good idea. Vshop was alot easier, but this is the next best thing.

TimtheFireLord likes this.
  8. metr0n0me

metr0n0me Legendary Meeper

+1000

yes!

LadyCassandra likes this.
  9. hippapajo

hippapajo Popular Meeper

Okay, this seems neat.
    The one thing I'm confuzzled about is how is it that I'd specify what shop I'm ordering from?
    Similar to vShop, would it simply buy from the lowest seller?
    How doe this not simply devolve into a more physical form of vShop, with Hornemans owning every iron ingot in existence and selling them for 500 each?

10. Khafra

Khafra Celebrity Meeper

I think vshop was more player friendly, no one is paying a fee, and it creates monopolies (LIKE OMG GGG BIG DEAL!!)

11. Cascade1324

Cascade1324 Celebrity Meeper

I don't understand.

12. kwagscraft

kwagscraft Celebrity Meeper

Here's an idea. Every stack of items you order takes some time to be delivered, say, a minute per stack. So, if you ordered 10 stacks of cobblestone, it would take ten minutes for all of the cobblestone to be delivered, giving you one stack per minute. Now, you would be able to rush the shipment of items, making them be deposited into your inventory instantly, but it would increase the delivery fee, giving players the option between the ability to get items quickly or saving money.

Squid53214 likes this.
  13. builderjunkie012

builderjunkie012 Celebrity Meeper

fixing the economy has always been important and i think this is the next step. +1 and a round of applause to onis UPDATE: i would also like to see the same with selling to players if possible as it keeps players able to feed their own market that this creates

14. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

-1 I love Chestshop. I feel this is too confusing and also destroys the point of what we were planning for in best Meep. I love the /Pwarp <name> because it is so much fun to make your own shop. This would also waste lots of money people spent to make theses shops. -1

15. Paaaauuuullll

Paaaauuuullll Popular Meeper

Just to clarify, would you have to own a chest shop to sell any items with this service? If not, I can see how people could still sell to the physical chest shops. I'm a strong advocate of just bringing back the vshop, but I love this idea. +1

16. mrli1

mrli1 Popular Meeper

This sounds like a very good idea. I miss trying to get the items I need without going to Vshop.
    The only problem would be spawners; You would need to make elite items, or rank-specific items, subject to the rank's items, not just having citizens have the ability to get spawners.
    +100

17. DarkWarriorX5

DarkWarriorX5 Popular Meeper

+99999999999999

18. SpongeyStar

SpongeyStar Professor in Wumbology

+biggest number

love the idea
    will help me so much
    if its accepted when will it be up and running?

19. Cookies713

Cookies713 Celebrity Meeper

Have it filter into the player's inventory at the rate hoppers move items.

20. Theneonyoshi

Theneonyoshi Active Meeper

this sounds awesome but also make it so u can sell items this way too