1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

BigDaddyJoseph Helper Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by BigDaddyJoseph, Dec 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigDaddyJoseph

BigDaddyJoseph Celebrity Meeper

Hello All, Staff,

I have thought about applying for a while so thought I would throw my name in there. Here is my info.

In Game Name: BigDaddyJoseph
    Skype (Yes/No): No
    Teamspeak Username: BigDaddyJoseph
    Mic use: On comp
    Timezone: Eastern US, EST
    Hours online per weekday: Too many.... 2-4
    Hours online per weekend: 8-14
    Position Changes: (ex. Citizen to Helper, Helper to Mod) Citizen (Current Rank Ult) to Helper

Introduction: I am coming up on 1 year on Meep. Got started as my daughter loved mc and we wanted to expand beyond just me and her. I got hooked, bad, and she went on to Sims. She still plays this occasionally, but I really enjoy it.

Why you should be Helper/Mod ? I think all of us should strive to help others. In that vein, all of us should offer our services to the betterment of the community when we can. I feel that as a part of this community, and as one who has benefitted greatly during my time here from past and current helpers, I would like to help other new players grow and become as hooked on this game and this server, as I am.

To expand on the Why section... I am online quite a bit. I work in a field that allows me considerable levity in my scheduling, so I have that luxury. I enjoy my interactions with most of the people on here and hope to be able to assist them as needed.

I have noticed that players will often take advantage of the non-staffed times to use language that is not appropriate, and to act in a way that really shows their level of immaturity. I would like to be one more person with helper beside my name that they see online. Perhaps, like the deterrent of the cop sitting on side of road slowing down speeders, the malcontents will control themselves a bit better to see more helpers online.

Weaknesses: I do not Skype. See my age. As some in my town will say, names withheld (Walker193) to protect the guilty (Walker193), i am as old as dirt. I am on teamspeak, and enjoy my time there talking with other Meep community members.

Conclusion:
    *Please be aware requirements are: Skype/Forum/Game/Teamspeak(with mic) activity.

*If your application is denied, you must wait 2 weeks to re-apply.

*Editing applications, or lying on them could result in a denial.

KariStar86 and Dockson like this.
  2. Owen Powell

Owen Powell Popular Meeper

-1, You need to be on Skype, your forum activity needs improvement, and the app was meh. Despite that, you seem to be a respectable player in game, and defiantly have potential!

3. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

+/-
    Conclusion should be why you should be helper.
    Introduction should explain your real life. Don't see you help a lot of people.
    Friendly, nice and sometimes help people! Good luck!

4. BigDaddyJoseph

Thanks Owen and Landonator

Landonator419 likes this.
  5. Killdogx

Killdogx Celebrity Meeper

-1 I see you a lot in game. But never on ts. Bring up your activity and help more with shout and forums. Good luck

6. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I actually think you would make an excellent staff member. Get Skype and get ts and that's it. I am going to +1 since you actually are a nice guy.

ShadowBlizzard, Lemoh and Khafra like this.
  7. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

You are a cool dude, but your app was short of decent and Skype is mandatory

8. n00bslayer_99

n00bslayer_99 i like kebab

App was meh but cool person +/-

9. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

Great person and you have great knowledge! -1 you need Skype and app was bad...

10. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

+0.75 bad app you need skype as othe guys said but you are an active player and you are friendly :)

adlovesdogs likes this.
  11. HotAsianBeans

HotAsianBeans Celebrity Meeper

+1 You are more than capable for the helper position. Also, in case you don't know, the staff team uses Skype for text chat and the occasional voice call. They never do video calls, so if that was what was holding you back from getting a Skype just know that you will never need to do anything more on there than what you already do on Teamspeak.

Also, to the people who said his app was bad: Just because he didn't fluff his app with a page and a half of rubbish doesn't mean his app is lacking.

Lemoh likes this.
  12. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

• Never see you helping
    • I believe Skype is a mandatory thing..
    • No conclusion... I can see the format was pasted onto the thread
    • The app was pretty weak, not really 'big'
    Good luck!

13. BigDaddyJoseph

If Skype is needed, I can get my 11 year old to hook it up for me..... just kidding.... I can get it and use it for those calls. Why not just use ts though, if the same thing? Regardless, it should not be an issue. Thanks for the input guys.

J

14. Toostenheimer

Toostenheimer Legendary Meeper

TS is the whole community talking to each other. You need Skype to talk to players privately about cases like scamming, etc.

15. reggles44

reggles44 NANA NaNa nana NaNa NANA NaNa nana NaNa, REGGLES! Elder

Accepted

Cooleys likes you :oops:

walker and Dockson like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.