1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

SurvivingSword11's Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Denied' started by SurvivingSword11, Nov 22, 2014.

1. danwoods5

danwoods5 Popular Meeper

Your a great helper and i could see you in the mod team at some point but i don't think it is time yet i don't see much of a mod side of you yet and don't believe you are ready just yet but i don't think your activity in teamspeak and in game is good enough yet for mod but good luck!

SurvivingSword11 likes this.
  2. bbycakes2012

bbycakes2012 Half baby, Half cake

I trained you :.)
    I'm going to say +1 because from when we were staff together & you would ask me stuff and make sure everything was right,
    Always wanted to learn how to do everything & caught on very quickly. You would always have modreq's claimed and was never told (from my knowledge) to claim the open ones when they piled up etc.
    Good Luck Sruv

3. Bob4444444

Bob4444444 Celebrity Meeper

Surv, buddy, I'm gonna add something here.

You applied a week ago, but you don't seem to have improved. I was talking to a couple people on teamspeak, and they were saying that they barely see you on anymore, and I don't see you on either. Your modreq count is extremely low, and for applying for mod, you should have a better modreq count. Doesn't have to be perfect, but right now, it's pretty bad, sorry. I feel if you get more active in the staff recruitment section, suggestions, Q&A, etc., you will have a better chance at the moderator position. Also, I feel that you should be more active in global chat, so more people will see that you are on when you are on. You definitely have potential, but now is not the time.

Good luck! :)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2014
    danwoods5 likes this.
  4. adlovesdogs

adlovesdogs ex-staff <3

-1 you are not very active anymore, and I never see you answer modreqs.

5. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

You aren't actually changing it because your first vote was a -1, you could just say more reason to -1.

I know my activity has been low. Since I applied I have been bringing my count way up though.

Thanks for the responses! I appreciate it!

jmelara and RaidByNightOnly like this.
  6. SSSoul

SSSoul Celebrity Meeper

Just saying you don't have to reply to 99% of the comments

7. Deinen

Deinen S'all Good Man

-1, your modreq count is far too low to consider moderator at this time.

8. Videogames321

Videogames321 Celebrity Meeper

Surviving, I don't believe you're fit for the Moderator position as of now.
    Your activity, skills, or handling isn't quite exceptional compared to how the average *fit* helper should be like. To begin, you spend an average amount of time in game handling modreqs and doing staff work. Out of the many hours I see you on, a quarter of the times you are AFK. The majority of the times I saw you in game you were either PvPing or doing other things that aren't too related to staff. Albeit you should spend some time conversing with the community or playing the actual game a bit, one of the things that's necessary to become staff is to sacrifice your own time for the sake of others. The amount of time doing work and playing around is rather off, if I must say. Furthermore, when I see positive things about you, I can also find a negative one. Your maturity isn't top-notch, and I've seen you be very competitive sometimes, which can be detrimental to your position handling. Forums activity is mediocre in my opinion; not abysmal but also not over-the-top. either. Your dedication is a bit better, but not quite as serious as some other *past* or present staff members. Additionally, though you are a nice person who fulfills their job when needed, you tend to be not as serious as I would expect from you. Sometimes you're very serious, (in example PvPing or handling modreqs), but other times you behave more childlike.

The application was fairly nice with an in-depth explanation along with a decent length. It was to the point and didn't start rambling about lamps or stuff, but was too repetitive in some parts. Don't use the "I am a" too often, because then you sound like a robot; put some more expression into things. Overall the application was great!

Until you start putting a bit more effort to things to become out-of-the-ordinary, I don't believe you are ready for the Moderator position. I would suggest to stay at the Helper position a little longer and learn more from others, whether they are staff or not.

Good luck, but -1

-[SoupNoob]Videogames321

9. Sqreix

Sqreix Celebrity Meeper

You suk at pvp
    jk

+ Good App
    + Mature
    + Humurous! :D
    + Active

You've been doing very well as helper. I would like to see the "Mod" Rank and new color of your chat :} +11

10. Killer2themx

Killer2themx Celebrity Meeper

I know you are capable, but I think you need to spend a few more weeks as a helper. I have seen your helper side, and that side is perfect. But your pvper side needs work. I am not saying you can't pvp, but I am saying work on your attitude. Don't just to conclusions. Overall, I am a +0 but I do bid you good luck!

11. emmettz24

emmettz24 Celebrity Meeper

-1 , even though we are different time zones, i don't see you much in shout or ingame

12. BooBear1227

BooBear1227 Sunflower | Always

I have a few reservations about you becoming a Moderator. You are active, but I don't see what you do with a lot of your time. Over the past few weeks, your modreq count increase has not been one to awe at. Good job with your application though!

I'm on the fence on voting, but until I see you working more on staff related subjects, my vote will stay at a -0.5

Good luck Surviving.

13. DeerlandingXD

DeerlandingXD what tha!!

+1
    You're nice, active, and an overall great staff member! I hope you get mod, you deserve it! :)

14. GroovyGrevous

GroovyGrevous Break hearts not blocks

i don't know if i am late to reply, but i am a +1. i think that you could be more active, but , except this i think that you are ready..

15. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

+.75
    Good staff member
    Been helper for long time
    Helpful
    -Not really IG

16. le gooboy

le gooboy Popular Meeper

-1 I never see you on meep and I only see u on 'nother server. BTW U OWE ME A MATCH

17. Dockson

Dockson Celebrity Meeper

I do not really know you, therefor I will not post a vote. I would just like to add, that for a future moderator, it is really inappropriate to like a very offensive rant thread (I am refering to Chaase's thread, he posted 2 days ago and since then was deleted). Good luck, though. Hope to see more constructive and meaningful posts from you (with proper grammar). :)

Deinen likes this.
  18. SurvivingSword11

SurvivingSword11 Celebrity Meeper

Since I have resigned this application shall now forth be denieth!

Bob4444444 likes this.
  19. TheRealWoohoocheese

TheRealWoohoocheese Celebrity Meeper

20. Landonator419

Landonator419 Celebrity Meeper

wait U resigned helper?