1. Hi there Guest! You should join our Minecraft server @ meepcraft.com
  2. We also have a Discord server that you can join @ https://discord.gg/B4shfCZjYx
  3. Purchase a rank upgrade and get it instantly in-game! Minecraft Discord Upgrade

Denied MADzombie7's ban appeal

Discussion in 'Ban and Mute Appeals Archive' started by MADzombie7, Nov 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MADzombie7

MADzombie7 New Meeper

IGN (In-Game Name): MADzombie7
    When you were banned: 3:08
    Reason: X-ray (second offense)
    Ban Length: Forever
    Staff Member: KariStar86
    Why we should consider your appeal: I've never used x-ray. I have no idea why I was banned, I suddenly got banned while in my town. I HAVE dug down before in wild, but I'd like to see some proof of me... Like I've said, If I dig down 70 times in the wild, and find 3 spawners, that is suddenly x-ray? I find this upsetting. I see no reports of me, and have never been kicked for language, spamming, etc. I am a loyal player who is on all the time. I never would go this far in a server to risk getting banned. The first offense was (in my opinion, and in others) Bogus. I just can't even think of a reason why'd I get banned. Also, if you find proof (Video) I'm guessing I was digging down?

I hope you can find some time to re-consider my ban.

00000, MrMax4435 and lfpnub like this.
  2. KariStar86

KariStar86 Heroine of Time

I am currently uploading the proof, but it may take a little while. I will post it here as soon as it's done.

3. MADzombie7

MADzombie7 New Meeper

Alright, is it another "Dig down" one?

00000 and MrMax4435 like this.
  4. KariStar86

This video shows four instances of you mining straight to diamonds, and one instance of you mining straight down to a hidden ravine, where you then found diamonds (I can upload proof of that last diamond find separately if needed, but those were exposed by the ravine). I investigated nearly all of your diamond ore breaks in the wild in the past week. They were either found in exposed areas like caves and ravines, or found using your incredibly lucky method of digging straight down, right to where you can find a vein of diamonds. I saw none that looked like they were discovered through trial and error, or a systematic mining method.

I'll ask another staff member to take a look at this, as I can't handle appeals of bans I have made. Until then, do you have anything to say about this?

Edit: All of this took place within a few hours, by the way.

5. MADzombie7

MADzombie7 New Meeper

Yes, I can. I've dug down more times than you can think of. I count on luck. I take so much time mining a lot. If you don't believe me ask interdesire, I tell him when I dig down, and you can ask him that.
    Edit: I do /warp wild a lot also, so if you're implying I find diamonds on my first try, then I'd like for you to rethink that.

00000 and MrMax4435 like this.
  6. KariStar86

To clarify, most of the instances in the video (including others I've found) show you mining straight to the spaces (caves, ravines, lava lakes) where they were found. Except for the last one, the ones I included were the holes closest to the diamonds - or right on top of them - but there are others that I can go back and record as well.

7. MADzombie7

MADzombie7 New Meeper

So, kari, that is illegal? I'd like for you to explain what part of mining down over 70 times in 1 hour, and finding less than 6 things, so tell me, how did I x ray if there were diamonds in the cave, I find that unfair that I am being accused of finding diamonds. Imagine that you dig down once and find diamonds, would you be banned? What about if you keep doing that, and always get lucky finding a cave, ravine, or mineshaft, is that instantly called X-ray? I find it unfair to be called out on it when other people do the exact same thing.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 24, 2014, Original Post Date: Nov 24, 2014 ---
    Also, is it allowed to show a ban history? I talked to adlove on TS a couple of days ago, and he said you can not share that, so if it isn't, I'd like to file a complaint.

00000, MrMax4435 and 00000 like this.
  8. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

In the video, the first hole shown.. You mine directly to a mineshaft. Rather than exploring where you had gotten into the mineshaft (as any normal player would have done), you decided to dig down a bit more to another layer of the mineshaft where clearly your x-ray/cave-finder told you there were diamonds and other ores that you wanted. You clearly dig down more than a few times to tunnels, caves, ravines, etc that hold many ores. Directly to them. I do not find this to be luck. Would you like to try to offer an explanation for this?

leodavinci9000 likes this.
  9. DianaB72

DianaB72 Celebrity Meeper Elder

No Bob, he used a hacked client and attempted to explain his odd behavior finding diamonds under lava with lag. Even with lag, he could not have done what he did.

I hope this clears things up.

10. DevilSpawn112

DevilSpawn112 The Sass Master

This appeal has went a while without a further response from you. Feel free to appeal again including the answer to the question appointed above.

This appeal is denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.